titletown?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:09 am

Total votes: 0

mkhhg20
Waterboy

Re: Titletown TVC

Post by mkhhg20 »

B-e-l-p-r-e, NY and Meigs

Belpre dominated in league basketball, boys and girls, in the 1990s. Belpre won TVC titles in boys basketball for four (or five) years in a row in the early-mid 90s and four in a row from 99-02. Numerous boys and girls track, boys golf from early 90s to recently. When Perkins was the baseball coach, he produced a few TVC championships. Dominated the most of the 80s, early 90s in football under Holder.

Nelsonville- has dominated football and when you think of the state championship you would have to count that, being the only school to do so in football.

Meigs-GOLF in the 90s a few fball championships.

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

My vote.....Fed Hock
Since 2000 and up til recently...Feds Basketball/Baseball/Track and Field programs have been pretty dominant and they had a couple solid football teams. The Lancer Boys won around 7 or 8 straight TVS championships in Track and the girls were up to something like 12 or 13 straight.

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

Ohio- Belpre
Hocking-Federal Hocking

Run Bubba Run
Freshman Team

Post by Run Bubba Run »

When you consider everything from its inception in 1969, the Belpre Golden Eagles have to be at the top.

I would think that Mister B could come with a definitive count of how many championships Belpre has won or shared during that time span. I know they have won or shared 12 football titles to date. N-York has 18 football titles, but Belpre just has so many other titles in all the other sports it is not even close. I know that Ralph Holder put up a remarkable string of track titles in those early years and their baseball has always been first rate.

How about it Mr. B? What's the grand total?

Chuck Taylor
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Calvin3 wrote:Chuck Taylor, all you are is a douche bag!!!! All you do is mouth Racine and you need to just grow up whoever you are and go back to doing whatever you do instead of being on here 24/7 waiting for the opportunity to mouth Racine and what they accomplished and anything like that. How does someone who doesn't work afford the internet anyways??? Amazes me!!!!! Well I just thought I would throw my two sense in. Sorry everyone for wrecking this thread but I just had to say something to him.

I dont have to wait for opportunities to question the accomplishments of my "aluma mater" as maximus once wrote. The opportunities abound. We blow a game to a mediocre team from glouster that we needed to stop atop the division and you guys want to get on here and talk about how everything's OK. Then, I provide facts about how Southern REALLY is a baseball school in this day and age and that makes folks mad too. You guys are just too SOFT.....

Chuck Taylor
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Taylor »

cg 22 wrote:
Chuck Taylor wrote:It sure as heck aint Racine. I beckon for the return of the SVAC....

I don't think it is Trimble either. I would say Belpre,Nelsonville and Alexander

Still fishing with the wrong bait I see. I expected better of a Master Baiter....

George Jones
Freshman Team

Post by George Jones »

First off I would like to ask why the mods let people like Chucky Taylor to write trash on here like that? I have kids who like to get on here and read. Make people go by the rules. Now as far as tvc titles I would say Belpre has the most. The tvc has had teams enter at different times and teams with less sports than others. So I would say one of the original members would have to have the most.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

George Jones wrote:First off I would like to ask why the mods let people like Chucky Taylor to write trash on here like that? I have kids who like to get on here and read. Make people go by the rules. Now as far as tvc titles I would say Belpre has the most. The tvc has had teams enter at different times and teams with less sports than others. So I would say one of the original members would have to have the most.

Not sure what trash you are talking about but I have seen much worse than what he writes on here get by. I think each decade has a different school, or schools, that dominate the TVC.

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

One of my former assistants always said that the road to the TVC ran through Glouster. I used to hate it when he said that until we smacked their arses my first year by a 46-12 count. Micah Otto on the FB trap set the tone for the nite.

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Just be glad South Gallia isnt in the tVC!

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

South Gallia should just be glad Hannan isnt in there conference.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

meatswinger wrote:Just be glad South Gallia isnt in the tVC!

yes they would have a total of 0 championships in all sports. that would be pretty impressive wouldnt it. lets let the votes speak for where titletown tvc is. right now it looks like the trophy sits in g-town. prolly on lot lizards mantle. :122245

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

With Howie coaching volleyball the Eagles dominated boys basketball and volleyball. If we get a football coach we can dominate in football too. Bring back Buzz Kirkhart is what I say. :12224

Chuck Taylor
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Taylor »

George Jones wrote:First off I would like to ask why the mods let people like Chucky Taylor to write trash on here like that? I have kids who like to get on here and read. Make people go by the rules. Now as far as tvc titles I would say Belpre has the most. The tvc has had teams enter at different times and teams with less sports than others. So I would say one of the original members would have to have the most.

I am careful about the rules. If a pantywaist like you cant take it too bad...

RadioLady
Riding the Bench

Post by RadioLady »

Buchtel York all the way!

Koondogger is still pi$$y...

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Well I sure know who it aint.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

I think we should only consider the divisional era in this argument. By the way, pretty funny leaving southern out of the discussion......Cant wait to call that game and take away another title from them.

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

Looks like Trimble isnt getting much out of their instructional time...

eaglefan1
Varsity

Post by eaglefan1 »

Belpre, no question

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

obviously you people cant count well. trimble has over 50% of the votes. we are running away with it. as we should :122245

Return to “Boys Basketball”