Western Pike @ Clay Friday

who do you think will win?

Total votes: 0

hook em horns
Freshman Team

Re: Western Pike @ Clay Friday

Post by hook em horns »

60ft.6in. wrote: No biggie though, thats not the concern, I was just getting back at him for sayin I am a joke.

"Come on man" as the guys on ESPN say. Dude, you can't bash anybody on there grammar and then post a sentence like that. I'm nitpicking I know but come one man.

Alright, I give you credit, you edited your sentence.

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

claygrad wrote:As for the game, as was mentioned after the first ND game the team is a reflection of the coach, and again at the end tonight it got a little helter skelter. A crucial point was Clay having the ball with around 30 seconds in OT down 1 ponit, and Mershon gets trapped in the back court. After about 3 seconds he has to fling the ball down court. He had no choice since no one else was back and they were runninng out of time on the 10 seconds. Coach T was right there looking at him trapped, with the game winning shot on the line and didn't call a time out. He's been around long enough to not fold under pressure. It was a costly turnover, but it was not the boys mistake.

I dont think we had any time outs left

60ft.6in.
Freshman Team

Post by 60ft.6in. »

Hook Em--- lol

I have been re-reading all my stuff...LOL

But like I said before Grammar doesnt matter, I only done that to get back at him.....Thats the last time I am saying that....

"Come on man" as the guys on ESPN say. Dude, you can't bash anybody on there grammar and then post a sentence like that. I'm nitpicking I know but come one man.

-You cant nitpick me if you don't know the difference b/w one and on...."Come "on" man".....Also it would be "Their" because its "Their" grammar which is possesive and "there" is not....

the hit king
Freshman Team

Post by the hit king »

paint valley 75 western 55 a couple of weeks ago ????

60ft.6in.
Freshman Team

Post by 60ft.6in. »

Yeah, and Michigan beat Duke 81-73.....But we all know who the better team is.....Dont we?

hook em horns
Freshman Team

Post by hook em horns »

Good catch 60ft6in and in only 4 minutes.

As a fan of neither team I do enjoy the banter though. It makes this message board more interesting, so keep it up!

callingtheshots
Waterboy

Post by callingtheshots »

60ft.6in. wrote:I'm part of the "texting generation", I graduated last year. No excuse for getting that mixed up in your typing unless you are not thinking about what you are tryin to type. No biggie though, thats not the concern, I was just getting back at him for sayin I am a joke.

you (are) a joke. In your past post u said Western by 20. :roll: Clay proved they could hang, it took OT and they only won by 3. Both teams played a good game. Give them both credit. As for the English on here, until you are the English teacher for these kids, quit your complaining, your job is not in jeopardy.

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

I thought maybe he had 10 or 12 no more than that

jumpman23
Waterboy

Post by jumpman23 »

60'6" i think what you need to do is find yourself a western thread and then you can hype up all your western budddies about the tourney. i know that clay doesnt care who the team is or any of the hype they are gettin they come out ready 2 play and will play hard so all this bullshit you tryn 2 feed people about western returning all these guys from previous championship teams means nothing to clay.that was the past buddy where in the present now sure thats great they won districts n went 2regionals but that was last year stop livin in the past and join us in the present. clay will come ready no matter what. good luck panthers take care of east tom., p.v on tues., n then western on fri. GO PANTHERS!!

rosemount rebel
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount rebel »

60ft.6in. wrote:This is getting a little silly. Western is the better team by 20 points. No comparison. Lets stop sayin Clay is going to surprise Western, sure they could but if this was a game of "significance" Western would beat them like they always do, like the have for the last what? 3 years? Exaclty! And if Clay does meet Western in the tourny, which will be a game of significance, Western will win by as many as they want. Clay isn't as good as everyone thinks, they just have more fans/athletes on this forum here then most SOC teams do.
No disrepect towards Clay, they just are not as good as Western.

I WOULD SAY YOU WHERE WRONG. WESTERN IS THE TEAM THAT ISN'T AS GOOD AS YOU THINK THEY ARE.
I GUESS THEY WANTED TO GO TO OVERTIME AND WIN BY 3.
THEY GOT LUCKY THATS ALL. :twisted:
Last edited by rosemount rebel on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr_player
Freshman Team

Post by Mr_player »

updates?

60ft.6in.
Freshman Team

Post by 60ft.6in. »

Callingtheshots,
How many times do I need to say that the only reason I said anything was because he was calling me out for sayin I am a joke (about the english, so give it up). And I am saying that if Clay plays Western in the tourny I think it will be a 20 point game, may I have an opinion? I mean, you do "call the shots"

Jumpman23,
None of the stuff I said is false or bull crap, its all the truth. I am in the present, Vince Shanks, Bobbie Smithson, and Chris Penwell are the present and they all started on the previous teams that won tourny games. The only thing I am saying is that it would be stupid to "want" to play Western to get to the Convo. You know that Clay doesnt care who they play, I have read that a few times, you would think by the way you guys talk about them they would be 19-0, face the fact that they are not a "quality" team. I dont even know why you need to say "bullshit", does it make you feel powerful or something? I'm sure you feel tough behind that keyboard of yours.

western returning all these guys from previous championship teams means nothing to clay.

Why not? That's stupid to me. If I were playing, I would be concerned if the opponent had 3 returning starters and 2 from a regional finals team. Those are the kind of comments that are just idiotic to me, that quote and Clay doesnt care who they play......Since clay doesn't care about all these things, thats probably why they have won 6 games, and "0" non-league games. Winnings 6 SOC games doesnt say much at all.....I dont know what makes you think that come tourny time Clay would love to have Western...stupid
Last edited by 60ft.6in. on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

western better get it together or they might not get out of valley.

jumpman23
Waterboy

Post by jumpman23 »

60' 60" i said bullshit because thats pretty much all ive heard from you on here. bullcrap wasnt good enough to describe it. and your talkin bout me being "powerfull" behind my keyboard but ive learned people that will run their mouth on the computer wont do or even say anything if they ever come face 2 face wit that person so your wasting your time.

60ft.6in.
Freshman Team

Post by 60ft.6in. »

I'm not the one acting hard, I'm just saying what I think, and if you think its b/s, ok...good for you...glad to see that The Clay Panther 6-12 are ready for the horrible Indians 14-6/14-5? if it comes to it in the tourney....If thats not b/s I dont know what is....I never claimed you do anything, lol, this is a forum gangsta, not the hood.

-How am I wasting my time, I'm not the one who is acting like a little kid, talking about facing each other :lol: , heck I'm just saying what I think about the 2 teams.....

Return to “Boys Basketball”