SEOPS HOF

Re: Almost NASCAR season

Post by Raider6309 »

Well no surprise this was fake :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yep and Nascar didn't send anybody down to look it before calling in the FBI ? They would have known immediately what it was. Bubba and his own team would have known it also. The whole fish stinks worse the more it lays in the sun. I might have to watch the next race to see what they say about it. I know one thing Talledega better get some new handles down there on them doors before the uproar begins to remove them racist looking handles. :roll:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

cbolt wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:18 am Yep and Nascar didn't send anybody down to look it before calling in the FBI ? They would have known immediately what it was. Bubba and his own team would have known it also. The whole fish stinks worse the more it lays in the sun. I might have to watch the next race to see what they say about it. I know one thing Talledega better get some new handles down there on them doors before the uproar begins to remove them racist looking handles. :roll:
Every racing fan I talked to knew this was going to be fake. Pretty bad when the public is far more intelligent than the media

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

Raider6309 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:10 pm
cbolt wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:18 am Yep and Nascar didn't send anybody down to look it before calling in the FBI ? They would have known immediately what it was. Bubba and his own team would have known it also. The whole fish stinks worse the more it lays in the sun. I might have to watch the next race to see what they say about it. I know one thing Talledega better get some new handles down there on them doors before the uproar begins to remove them racist looking handles. :roll:
Every racing fan I talked to knew this was going to be fake. Pretty bad when the public is far more intelligent than the media
The media, at least the dem media, wanted it to be a noose. Bubba is maintaining that it is a noose. Implanting politics into NASCAR now. What's next? SMDH

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Raider6309 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:10 pm
Even though I knew it was fishy right from the start, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt thinking it was hanging from a rafter or something inside. When it was revealed it was a door handle and all of them stalls had them they lost all credibility with me. Heard the racist characters on ESPN say well they knew Bubba would eventually see it if they put one in all the stalls. :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Now the liberal media is saying his was the only stall with a noose, which is suspicious if true but it still don't explain this. https://nypost.com/2020/06/24/nascar-vi ... -incident/

Rusty Shackleford
Freshman Team

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Kentucky and Chicagoland dropped from the schedule. Dang it Kentucky was the race I went to since it’s close.

I know what's wrong with it. It's a Ford. You know what they say Ford stands for, don't ya? It stands for 'Fix it again, Tony'.
Rusty Shackleford
Freshman Team

Chase Elliott 4th Road Course win in a row. As an Elliott fan I’m looking forward to next year’s Schedule

I know what's wrong with it. It's a Ford. You know what they say Ford stands for, don't ya? It stands for 'Fix it again, Tony'.
Rusty Shackleford
Freshman Team

NASCAR race was scheduled for Sunday at Texas. Moved to Monday because of rain. Then moved to Tuesday because of rain. Guess what it’s doing today. 40 degrees and rain. I thought it was supposed to be warmer in Texas than it is in ohio

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

NASCAR is back

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”