Bow Hunting

The Enforcer
SEO

Bow Hunting

Post by The Enforcer »

Anyone been out hunting yet?? Done any good?? What are You carrying this fall?? I haven't had the chance to get out yet and it's killing Me, I've had some serious health issues with My BP AND My Eyes this fall . Good Luck to anybody going out there this fall!!!

PHS75
SEOPS HOF

Re: Bow Hunting

Post by PHS75 »

I just recently bought a PSE Vision and it is my first bow I have ever owned. I haven't been out in the woods yet, but I have been seeing a lot of does, but only a couple of bucks.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I have not had a chance to go out yet. I don't like to hunt my main spots until the last week of october. I shoot a Mathews Monster. Been seeing a few traveling back and forth from work.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

The Enforcer wrote:Anyone been out hunting yet?? Done any good?? What are You carrying this fall?? I haven't had the chance to get out yet and it's killing Me, I've had some serious health issues with My BP AND My Eyes this fall . Good Luck to anybody going out there this fall!!!
Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope everything works out for you and good luck with your health and if you get a chance to hunt.

DiEsEl
Waterboy

Post by DiEsEl »

Haven't been out yet. Elite XL

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I killed a nice 10 Point 11/25, I have three years of game camera pictures of him. Now that gun season is over, I think I'll venture out after a big mature Doe.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Killed a pretty nice 9 point the other day. The rut is really picking up. I am shooting a Mathews Halon.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”