Where to ride atvs

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Where to ride atvs

Post by UK#1 »

seems like the only places to ride now are the state owned trails that are no fun. what ever happened to being able to finding an old township road and riding it without having the cops called on you. cant ride in richland furnace and vinton furnace is still legal for 4x4 trucks but being patrolled more for atvs now. sad you cant hardly find places to ride anymore

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Where to ride atvs

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

are the trails public at the top of rosemount hill, i see riders there alot.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Are the trails still open down there? They closed up here a couple weeks ago for winter. I bought a tag this year and only rode on the trails one time, most of my time was spent riding the roads on my dual sport WR

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

where is rosemount hill?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

between portsmouth and lucasville , ohio. the shortcut to 23.

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

I heard one of the BEST places to ride mx,atv or utvs is Hatfield and McCoys in West Virgina they have all kinda trails ranging for rookie riders to very experienced riders!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if you have never watched a show about the hatfield n McCoy trails they are amazing. the most beautiful scenery, eatin places and shops sat up along the trail. places to sleep overnight. it is crazy. it is almost heaven. but like most folks I ain't got much desire to haul a john deere gator all the way there n back. I'd go to the strip mines out back of ironton more. but the gator is too wide for the path restrictions there. we go all over the place here around lake white.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'd be more interested in the hatfield/McCoy trails if you could just go there and rent a side by side. which I have no idea if you can or not. that would be an awesome trip.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”