First Kill of the year

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

First Kill of the year

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I Was hunting this evening when this Coyote came by at about 5pm, I shot him right in the Boiler Room with My new Crossbow at 30 yards broadside.

The Enforcer
SEO

Re: First Kill of the year

Post by The Enforcer »

Nice Kill, I had one come in Behind the other night , but never present a shot, If You dont mind Me asking what Crossbow did You get? Only Reason Im asking is Im in the Market also for a new Crossbow and Im trying to get opinions on diffrent ones

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

The Enforcer wrote:Nice Kill, I had one come in Behind the other night , but never present a shot, If You dont mind Me asking what Crossbow did You get? Only Reason Im asking is Im in the Market also for a new Crossbow and Im trying to get opinions on diffrent ones
I got a Ten Point Turbo XLT with the AccuDraw System. This thing is awesome. I got the Scope set at 20 yards I was hitting 1/2 inch groups in the Bulls Eye zone every time. The Scope is a 3X Pro View and has Crosshairs for 20,30 and 40 yards and they are right on. I shot this Coyote at 30 yards. They are a little expensive but they are accurate and the limbs are a very compact 17" wide.

http://www.basspro.com/TenPoint-Turbo-X ... 7/-1689942

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:I Was hunting this evening when this Coyote came by at about 5pm, I shot him right in the Boiler Room with My new Crossbow at 30 yards broadside.

good job it is always good to kill a coyote

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Gawl dang, look at the teeth on that thing!

ballrmom
Freshman Team

Post by ballrmom »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:I Was hunting this evening when this Coyote came by at about 5pm, I shot him right in the Boiler Room with My new Crossbow at 30 yards broadside.

Ohiobuckeye1, This thing was as big as MAX, and he was around 150 lbs. WOW nice job.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

Uhh, that coyote is not anywhere close to 150 lbs. they dont even get that big. It's a nice kill, but I would guess more around 35-40 pounds.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

bigtimehitter wrote:Uhh, that coyote is not anywhere close to 150 lbs. they dont even get that big. It's a nice kill, but I would guess more around 35-40 pounds.
He was somewhere between 30 and 35 pounds. He felt like 150 after toting the Crossbow and him up and over the hill lol......

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Great job!

I had 2 yotes within 30 yards of my treestand Tuesday night but they didnt present a shot :(

I pulled my trail camera out last night and checked my pics and I had 12 pics of yotes. Most of them during the day, which is odd.

Seems like they are taking over.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

I got 2 coyotes Tuesday night about 1o yards away. Amazing the damage 00Buck still does at 30 feet. :122246

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”