big bucks live in town?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

big bucks live in town?

Post by biggdowgg »

yes they do, I got up around 430 and 5 am this morning, looked out my front door, and across the steet I seen a deer in the neighbors front yard, not very uncommon as I have seen plenty here where I live "in the city of Portsmouth?, but as he raised his head I seen this huge rack on him and he came out in the open and was the biggest deer I have ever seen.

I went to get my daghters camera and the batteries was dead :evil:

but they are on charge right now :mrgreen: ,I tink he will be back as he was eating out of a tree with some white flowers on it

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: big bucks live in town?

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i tink you might be onto something.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

biggdowgg wrote: I got up around 430 and 5 am this morning,

You need to get that prostate checked young man.

(Although your eyes must be pretty good since it doesn't get daylight 'til near 6 AM and I know they don't have electricity for lights up your holler. )

:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Must be a big one there was a record one there the last two years. and he is still growing. :122246

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

BigOrangeOne wrote:
biggdowgg wrote: I got up around 430 and 5 am this morning,

You need to get that prostate checked young man.

(Although your eyes must be pretty good since it doesn't get daylight 'til near 6 AM and I know they don't have electricity for lights up your holler. )

:

yes, actualy we do have electric,and the yard where he was has a pole light,and he was right under it...I will get a picture soon and show you...then ..you can come up with your bow...as long as I get a back strap

Baz55
Riding the Bench

Post by Baz55 »

Ill bring my bow and give ya both backstraps if he is that big! lol...

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

He must have slept in today.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

slept through the night last night.....

Gasisontheright
Waterboy

Post by Gasisontheright »

I have/had an 8 pointer that roams in my yard, which is about 1.5 blocks from the city park in Parkersburg. It was a really young tiny one, I hadn't seen him for about a week, but this morning, he was out again, but he lost the rack on the right side of his head, his 4 points are not as impressive now.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

well, I missed my chance again this morning "son used the camera ay wrestling sunday and I didnt charge batteries".

but I did drag my son out of bed to see him, and he is ready to deeer hunt this year.

we watched him for about 15 minutes,he walked out of the yard,and right down the sidewalk into a church yard a few house down like he owned the street....I will,get a pictue of this deer before long :mrgreen:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

got pictures and video this morning, not good pictures,but you can see its a pretty nice buck.

not as big as I thought, I think its a 14.

hae pics up later....

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Don't know about Ohio but in Kentucky, they've started issuing permits to hunt deer with a bow in some communities. I know, here in Flatwoods, that...during deer season, there's about a dozen or so of them that come into town and bed down in the wooded area around Russell's new middle school. Last Christmas, I backed into my driveway and thought, how great, my scrooge neighbor, the last hold out to not put lights up...was decorating now and he's got reindeer in his yard. I hit my headlights again and saw that there was about 4 deer munching on his front yard...too funny...

I hear there's a big grizzly bear now that regularly passes through Portsmouth. They say he's been seen in Kitts Hill and wonders clear up to Lake White...someone should shoot that guy!

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

biggdowgg wrote:got pictures and video this morning, not good pictures,but you can see its a pretty nice buck.

not as big as I thought, I think its a 14.

hae pics up later....
Well..........it's later.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Hes been driving all over the country side looking for a big deer to take a pic of. He dreamed that story up I think. :lol: :lol: :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

must have been a hell of a dream...you seen the pictures..and ..even videos on my camera :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..

I,LL put them up in a few minutes......but like I said,the pictures arent very good at all..

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

sorry,the pictures even worse on here.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

Sure not very plain. Looks like a Highland Bend collie with it's ears perked up. :lol:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

IS that a reindeer on the roof? Good night, Santa done came early at Biggdowggs!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

must have been a hell of a dream...you seen the pictures..and ..even videos on my camera

Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!! :122245

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”