Paintball

jeepmadness
JV Team

Paintball

Post by jeepmadness »

Anyone on here play paintball on a regular basis? Looking for some places to play.

The Enforcer
SEO

Re: Paintball

Post by The Enforcer »

I used to Play all the time , even a few tournys , but after my frst child was born I stopped, Now that they are Older I would love to get back into it But noone around here plays anymore.

What kind of Setup to you have??

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

My kid plays rabidly. Have been out with him and his buddy's a couple times. Good fun, but I'm a little old for playing army then being able to function the next day. He runs a us army project salvo with a response trigger and a Pinocchio hopper.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Where do you play around here that rents the equipment also. Played when I went to Vegas and loved it.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

When We played , It was always at My House Everyone had their own Guns , And I had a filling Tank and Paintballs I sold. If We did play at a Field it was At Combat Creek in Albany , but they are no longer Open .

Too Bad We couldnt get an SEOPS Paintball Gathering together!

jeepmadness
JV Team

Post by jeepmadness »

I forgot I posted this topic. I have been playing in proctorville, underneath the suspension bridge. It is owned and operated by voodoo paintball in huntington. They mainly play speedball, but are currently in construction on a scenario field. Also played up around coolville. It is home of the OU paintball team which I think is ranked in the nation. They have 4 or 5 different fields. We played with our church and another church. Had about 25-26 players. Played in a big scenario game outside of indy in july with about 400-500 players. Pretty crazy. There is also a place between Jackson and Athens off of 32 called MAM paintball. His shop is outside McArthur. Bought some stuff from him, but never played at his field.

I pack a 68 automag with a level 10 bolt with halo b loader. Shoots straight as an arrow. Old school.

We need to have an SEOPS event. Some how get a list of people on here who play and go from there. Open to any ideas.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”