ATV's

BigOrangeOne
S

Re: ATV's

Post by BigOrangeOne »

Bassmaster wrote:The danger is a direct reflection to the rider. As far as being slow there are some very fast quads out there. Even in the utility line.

I see a couple of ATV's doing wheelies at about 60 miles an hour up and down the road in front of my house frequently. That's plenty fast for me but then I'm a big chicken.. :shock:

I have a John Deere 4x4 "Gator" and I got arrested for doing 12 miles and hour on it the other day.

I just happened to be in the lobby of the new Portsmouth Cinema at the time though. :oops: :oops:

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

I've been trail riding a lot lately out at the APV area around New Lexington, I was wondering if anyone knew how the trails were down at Wayne? I've never been there and was wondering if it was worth the hour drive. Also, are there any other trails around?

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

wayne is real nice best time to go is mon- fri . it gets packed on the weekend.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I just bought the 09 Yamaha Rhino and I absolutely love it.

Sold my Honda 450 Foreman this week, probably should have held on to it. They are nice ATV's.

But if you dont mind spending a little extra, the Rhino or most of the UTV's for that matter are the way to go.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Wayne is worth the drive i ride all the time On My 03 YZ 250 WOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Theguyfromthepoint07
Riding the Bench

Post by Theguyfromthepoint07 »

i had a Suzuki Eiger it was a beast u could do bout anything u wanted on it untill someone freakin stole it bunch of crap but yea it was a great atv

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

99 Honda 400ex..this is probably the best trail bike around!...not much good for huntin though cause i scare 'em off 'fore i get too 'em!!....anyone know of any trails around besides wayne national??

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”