Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Who wins the cup in 08

Post by Orange and Brown »

Whos gonna win the cup this year?

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

IMO all 4 drivers you listed MAKE the chase. Johnson would have to be considered the favorite because of the way he has been able to turn it on when they "reset" the points prior to the Chase. But luck, good and bad, are always momentum builders/killers in this sport. Only 2 weeks from this saturday 'til the Shootout in Daytona... can't wait to get that sunburn!!!

Calling it like it is...
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I think that you are right about that but a few more things factor in.
Such as.. What kind of Stewart we get this year. The one who shuts up and wins a championship or the one wines and cries about other drivers.
How well jr. adjusts to the hendricks way of doing things.
How well truex can handle being the man.Remember all the pressure is on him.
And if other drivers will sart paying attention to where Kensith is at the finale 50 laps or so of the race.(The guy always comes out of nowhere towards the end.)

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I think JR will have a better shot next season. Stewart Will win it this year.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

OZZIEOHIO wrote:I think JR will have a better shot next season. Stewart Will win it this year.
So you think we will get the quiet stewart who just keeps his mouth shut and races.I give him 8 maybe 10 races then something will happen that will most likely be his fault and he will go off telling everuone how this driver and that driver has no talent or shouldn't be racing him.(Thats my favorite one by the way) Is every body just supposed to follow him around the track until he says it is OK to race him?
When he keeps his trap shut and only worries about his racing he does great, but we all know that won't happen. :-D :-D

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

GO DALE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

O and B, root hard!! At this point, Jarrett needs all the help he can get. J/K!!! :):)

Calling it like it is...
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Its almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRIVERS............................................START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
NUTHOUSE
Waterboy

Post by NUTHOUSE »

Are you kidding me? Wheres Jeff Gordon on the list? He will win it all, either him or another Hendrick driver...

Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Re: Who wins the cup in 08

Post by Baby Duck »

My Dale Junior Baby!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re:

Post by biggdowgg »

Orange and Brown wrote:
OZZIEOHIO wrote:I think JR will have a better shot next season. Stewart Will win it this year.
So you think we will get the quiet stewart who just keeps his mouth shut and races.I give him 8 maybe 10 races then something will happen that will most likely be his fault and he will go off telling everuone how this driver and that driver has no talent or shouldn't be racing him.(Thats my favorite one by the way) Is every body just supposed to follow him around the track until he says it is OK to race him?
When he keeps his trap shut and only worries about his racing he does great, but we all know that won't happen. :-D :-D

yeah, that describes him,,after punching someone in the face already this year?

thenoose
Freshman Team

Re: Who wins the cup in 08

Post by thenoose »

Most likely Tony Stewart is not gonna do much thus year.He's alread ystarted whinin' bout everything under the sun and we're not even 1/4 way through the season.This year, I think the Clint Bowyer in the 07 Jack Daniels car will have a shot at it.He's had a few top 5 and 10 finishes and made a good run at Bristol this past weekend during the cup race and won the busch race or whatever its called now!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re:

[quote="Tizzle"]Are you kidding me? Wheres Jeff Gordon on the list? He will win it all, either him or another Hendrick driver...[/quote

I like Gordon but he is not gonna win it this year

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”