2 BEAGLES FOR SALE

baseball16
All State

2 BEAGLES FOR SALE

Post by baseball16 »

I have 2 Tri Color Beagles for Sale. They are currently 8 weeks old, They have had their first round of shots and worming. 1 MALE and 1 FEMALE. Asking $75.00 for one or $125.00 for Both!

at 740-418-0482

OAK HILL, Jackson County area

The Enforcer
SEO

Re: 2 BEAGLES FOR SALE

Post by The Enforcer »

Are their parents Hunters? And Do You have any pics?

baseball16
All State

Post by baseball16 »

Parents are actually registered beagles. I got 4 of them from a guy who has over 20 beagles, he did not have the space for them. He hunts with them every chance that he could get. I have pictures, but nothing downloaded on the internet.
They are full blooded beagles.

baseball16
All State

Post by baseball16 »

I have a male beagle left. He turns 12 weeks this Saturday. I am willing to give the male away.

Call 418-0482.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

baseball16 wrote:Parents are actually registered beagles. I got 4 of them from a guy who has over 20 beagles, he did not have the space for them. He hunts with them every chance that he could get. I have pictures, but nothing downloaded on the internet.
They are full blooded beagles.

If they are AKC registered, you should have puppy papers on them that would be transfered to he new owner . If not, consider them not registered.

NKC, ARHA, UKC and other registries do not require the parents to be registered to register the offspring, they only have to be full blooded beagles and inspected by a breed inspector.

But the only one that really matters in AKC, because if the chain of registration is broken, that is the end of the registration for that cross.

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”