Deer cam

GAHS7462
All Conference

Deer cam

Post by GAHS7462 »

I have nice pic of bucks on my camera dating back into sept. The problem is every buck has been a different one. I haven't seen the same pic of the same buck all season. I have a pic of a big 8pt-10pt-and a monster 10pt and some smaller bucks 4-6pt.

My question is WHY am I not seeing the same bucks again????????or getting pics of them at least????

There's plenty of food there for them to eat..

The monster 10pt came in last tues at 12:25am. Some of the other's haven't been on camera since the end of sept..

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: Deer cam

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

They where prob on the move the last few months looking for does but should be settling in on there territorys now and marking them. If you seen the monster recently he may hang around.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

GAHS7462 wrote:I have nice pic of bucks on my camera dating back into sept. The problem is every buck has been a different one. I haven't seen the same pic of the same buck all season. I have a pic of a big 8pt-10pt-and a monster 10pt and some smaller bucks 4-6pt.

My question is WHY am I not seeing the same bucks again????????or getting pics of them at least????
There's plenty of food there for them to eat..

The monster 10pt came in last tues at 12:25am. Some of the other's haven't been on camera since the end of sept..

BOO ,hasnt been out to vistit, has he :mrgreen:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

BOO ,hasnt been out to vistit, has he

Good point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

Totally absurd. :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll:

Big b 78
Waterboy

Post by Big b 78 »

Omg I go hunting all the time and never see anything untill after I put my bow away this u crap and makes me so mad

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:They where prob on the move the last few months looking for does but should be settling in on there territorys now and marksing them. If you seen the monster recently he may hang around.

He is......Finally have a few pics of him. They all seem to still be around now!!!!!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Post a pic if you can.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

I've tried to post pics in the past with no luck. If you can send me a PM with instruction,I'll try again.....

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”