Post by mattash »

this sucks man

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: RIP Lucas Davenport

Post by Orange and Brown »

This is heartbreaking. He was such a wonderful person. My thoughts are with his loved ones.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TrueFan
JV Team

Post by TrueFan »

This site won't be the same without "Lucas". He always provided in depth and accurate information. You could always count on him for detailed updates as well, especially during tournament time. Thoughts are with his family. Tough news to hear.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

RIP

Shoedaddy
Freshman Team

Post by Shoedaddy »

I'm Sick

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Hard to fathom. Prayers to the family.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

Horrible news to hear. I didn’t know “Lucas” personally but always hate to hear things like this.

Prayers going out to his family and the community during this time

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Wow, prayers to the family. One of my favorite posters on here

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

unreal. so sad. prayers for his family.

burgbacker
Riding the Bench

Post by burgbacker »

I am at a loss for words. Unreal.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Oh no! Prayers to his friends and family. These are terrible times. I've lost 3 family just this year. So sad.RIP Lucas

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

TrueFan wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:53 pm This site won't be the same without "Lucas". He always provided in depth and accurate information. You could always count on him for detailed updates as well, especially during tournament time. Thoughts are with his family. Tough news to hear.
So sad!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Lucas Davenport

Post by Hoopie74 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:19 pm I’m at a loss for words here and just now finding this out on SEOPS. Prayers for the Scotts and South Webster. This man and his family have contributed about as much as anyone can to sports in this area.
Prayers for the friends and family. Such a knowledgeable guy. Rip Lucas

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

I'm in shock, I read the thread title and my heart dropped ... I had just texted Eddie about going to the SW vs Minford game last week ... traveling SEOhio I have met so many wonderful people - those who know the game of basketball; those who know & love the game of basketball ; those who know, love and are connected to the game of basketball - Eddie Scott/Lucas Davenport/ LD was that guy ... after meeting Eddie at Chillicothe when his son Coach Connor Scott was the freshman/JV coach/assistant at CHS we became friends instantly ... such a great guy ... we did game updates together from the Convo - we got our SEOPS District Passes courtesy of MATTASH, our last updates from A'town were during the last "3 Weeks of the Convo" in 2020 - fans were not allowed in but we had our press passes ... we met up at Southeastern last year for regional games - Eddie covered all of the updates from around the state- keeping us all up on the scores while doing the updates of the games we were watching - could never believe a person could post from his phone that fast LOL ... we've stayed friends in basketball ... as I92 posted - THIS hurts ... Eddie loved his family, he loved life WITH his wife LeAnne and family more than anything ... such a proud father of Connor - they were more than father/son they were "friends" - it was great seeing them together ... my deepest condolences go out to the Scott family, all of those whom Eddie/LD called friends - and he had many many - LD could talk to anyone and DID talk to everyone ... you are all in my thoughts and prayers ...
Last edited by pfloyd on Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

pfloyd wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:31 pm I'm in shock, I read the thread title and my heart dropped ... I had just texted Eddie about going to the SW vs Minford game last week ... traveling SEOhio I have met so many wonderful people - those who know the game of basketball; those who know & love the game of basketball ; those who know, love and are connected to the game of basketball - Eddie Scott/Lucas Davenport/ LD was that guy ... after meeting Eddie at Chillicothe when his son Coach Connor Scott was the JV coach/assistant at CHS we became friends instantly ... darn- such a great guy ... we did game updates together from the Convo - we got our SEOPS District Passes courtesy of MATTASH, our last updates from A'town were during the last "3 Weeks of the Convo" in 2020 - fans were not allowed in but we had our press passes ... we met up at Southeastern last year for regional games - Eddie covered all of the updates from around the state- keeping us all up on the scores while doing the updates of the games we were watching - could never believe a person could post from his phone that fast LOL ... we've stayed friends in basketball ... as I92 posted - THIS hurts ... Eddie loved his family, he loved life WITH his wife and family more than anything ... such a proud father of Connor - they were more than father/son they were "friends" - it was great seeing them together ... my deepest condolences go out to the Scott family, all of those whom Eddie/LD called friends - and he had many many - LD could talk to anyone and DID talk to everyone ... you are all in my thoughts and prayers ...
This. Having known them literally all of my life I can say they had a relationship most would be envious of. All of them have always been more than exceptionally kind to me as young kid and into adult hood.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Sportsfan98
Waterboy

Post by Sportsfan98 »

Prayers for the family

Return to “The Off season”