Fave book, currebtly

Post by robycop3 »

What's your favorite book right now?

For me, it's still "American Sniper".

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Fave book, currebtly

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I read a lot but can't say I have an all time fav.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Don't have a favorite right now but am waiting for Mark Levin's new book to come out May 21....

Unfreedom of the Press

His books are always fascinating and very educational!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

Done w/ American Sniper till I read it again in a year or so. My fave now is The Pacific War by John Costello, a must-read for any student of WW2. It explores in detail the politics of the USA, Japan, & Britain from Teddy Roosevelt's day onward that led to Pearl Harbor, as well as the war itself.

Dvisters
Waterboy

Post by Dvisters »

The best book I've read all year is The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli. This essay review website book contains a lot of valuable lessons for people in any profession, and it's something that everyone should read at least once.

centerforworklife
Waterboy

Post by centerforworklife »

This forum is about Fave book, currebtly. Which is better enough. Therefore, I am Farnaz Namin, Ph.D. is a dual-trained Doctor of Psychology with formal academic training in both clinical and Industrial/Organizational Psychology. She specializes in Career and Business Coaching, best therapy for anxiety and relationship issues , Interpersonal and Relationship Conflict, Talent and Leadership Development including Executive Coaching, as well as Mentally Healthy Workplace Practices.

Gred2
Waterboy

Post by Gred2 »

Skycoach.gg is a versatile gaming platform catering to players seeking improvement in various online games. Offering personalized coaching services, the site connects gamers with skilled mentors to enhance their skills, strategy, and overall gameplay experience. Whether you're into popular titles like World of Warcraft, Dota 2, or others, Skycoach.gg provides a tailored approach to help players reach their full potential.

Return to “The Off season”