the Chat room is bout dead .

General Chat
ManitouDan
SEOPS H

the Chat room is bout dead .

Post by ManitouDan »

a few people can still chat about the weather , and whats on the tube but any thread of any weight is gone from the former lively chat room. I just cant get excited about page 265 of the SEOP check in thread . Not a complaint just stating some truth .

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: the Chat room is bout dead .

Post by Orange and Brown »

It will pick up the closer we get to fall.

Fools Gold
Waterboy

Post by Fools Gold »

That might be because most of the people that stirred the crap up on this forum got the boot and are no longer here.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

I enjoyed the debates far far more than " is it raining" the great SEOP check in thread . the trailer park , what are you watching , gas prices , and on and and on and on and on and on some more with pointless drivel. And from the way this forum is headed it appears lots of other people do also.

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

ManitouDan wrote:I enjoyed the debates far far more than " is it raining" the great SEOP check in thread . the trailer park , what are you watching , gas prices , and on and and on and on and on and on some more with pointless drivel. And from the way this forum is headed it appears lots of other people do also.
Let's go get a beer my good man and talk this over............evidently someone likes what is happening in the trailer park as it has 142,690 hits........a lot of the original posters live in the trailer park, many were here long before you joined and many are hard working folks who like to know where the best gas prices are or what the weather will be doing when they get off work or what kind of driving conditions can they expect on the way to work............so what u are calling pointless drivel is important to someone..........

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

it is to few who are left in this forum.

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

really this is a pretty (and petty ) pointless thread. if u dont like a topic simply dont open it. this is from a person who doesnt post a lot but reads often

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Thats the POINT OF THIS THREAD , noting that there are very few threads worth opening .. SMH .

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

:aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote::aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18

Exactly the response you get from the king of spam threads.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Let me lower my level and respond to your name calling.

Queen of crying is at it again. :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Lot of spring sports for people to get out and go to.

We will pick up and be our ...........selves

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:Let me lower my level and respond to your name calling.

So you want to be the queen as well as the king? Ok that's fine.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

tigercannon71 wrote:

LOL

I see you are confused easily, so I will let you go back to the :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 and I will try to come of with some more of the king of spam threads that make you :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 so much.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:

LOL

I see you are confused easily, so I will let you go back to the :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 and I will try to come of with some more of the king of spam threads that make you :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 so much.

I call you the King of Spam and you get mad and cry and say you want to be called the Queen of crying and now you are crying and want to go back to the King of Spam. You're a really indecisive person aren't you?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I apologize I should not even in fun pick on someone like you so I will be the bigger person and let you have free roam to whine on all of the topics you need to so your life will seem better.

I come to this conclusion using the fact that anyone who whines this much on a message board must be in a bad place at the present time.

I will pray for you in hopes that life improves for you. :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

To start a topic like this is a negative for the site. A 30 day vacation should be given.

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

in all fairness he has the right to start this thread, as petty as i think that it is, just the same as we all do. I didnt have to open it but i chose to, just the same as everyone else does. Now that said i think there needs to be a group hug for :-D you guys.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Frankly , I'm glad some of the bomb throwers are gone. It was always in your face, ,lies and propaganda and hate in the threads that we got to read. Its also the "off season" now and will be for a few months before it cranks up again. The Fall will bring the site back to life. There are plenty of sites on the internet for enjoyment, not just this one. So if you are bored here, you must not have much of a life. Some of the complainers are misfits anyway. They are never going to fit into society much as they hate much of this country now and engage in the Far Right wing "culture" wars that have ruined the country in many ways and block attempts to fix many of our problems. You miss reading that crap ?

I don't.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

noreply66 wrote:To start a topic like this is a negative for the site. A 30 day vacation should be given.
with all the stuff on here me stating the chat room traffic is way way down is " negative " ?? wow .

Return to “The Off season”