New Worst Job Ever?

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

New Worst Job Ever?

Post by kantuckyII »

It's been in the news a lot lately about guys haven't to have to have their junk patted down before getting on the plane. While that's probably not too fun (unless you're bent that way) but imagine having a job patting down everyone's junk?! IT would have to be the worst job ever?

tigermama
Varsity

Re: New Worst Job Ever?

Post by tigermama »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

kantuckyII wrote:It's been in the news a lot lately about guys haven't to have to have their junk patted down before getting on the plane. While that's probably not too fun (unless you're bent that way) but imagine having a job patting down everyone's junk?! IT would have to be the worst job ever?
I kinda figured you would be the one to post on "Junk Patting" and it just so happened last nite my nephew flew in from Phoenix for the holiday. He mentioned the fella who was patting junk in Phoenix was a lot rougher than the fella in Atlanta when he had to transfer planes for his flight to Charleston. In fact he said the fella in Atlanta smiled at him while he was patting him down and told him to hurry back after the holidays and he would check him out on his return flight to Phoenix. My nephew told me he didnt think they were patting "Junk" in Charleston yet.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Could you imagine showing up to work a few weeks ago and them saying, 'people, we're going to have a meeting about some new procedures' and you go there and they tell you that you have to start doing that? :shock: What's next? bend over and cough like you've been arrested?

Return to “The Off season”