Post by BubbleGumTiger »

gahs4ever wrote:Available through Barnes & Noble

can I borrow your copy........ :mrgreen:

after Jottings gets done with it............ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

my2cents
S

Re: A Must Have For Every Personal Library

Post by my2cents »

I don't think there were any complaints about his performance on or off the course. So maybe there is something to that "Formula of a Champion" mentality. :122249

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

Barnes and Noble? Were those the Canadian girls?

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Are you really suggesting even "reading a book", let alone having a "personal library" of books, to this group that obviously doesn't do much of either? Good luck!

king kong
Freshman Team

Post by king kong »

The first sentence reads be a billionaire, darn it!

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

The guy was young and rich and on the road alot. He was getting some on the side, and you guys act like this is the first time that ever happened. I don't get the backlash on Tiger Woods, if it were Ken Griffey, or Kanye West would it be the same. So, is it the fact that he is a golfer. Seriously, someone clue me in on why this is such a big deal.

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

The game is boring WITH him, too.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

New Title, " Hole in One, or two or...."....sorry, couldn't help myself............ :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

FIDO wrote:If you have ever tried hitting a golf ball, you can fully understand his talents on the course. We place these people on pedestals and when they don't measure up to our standards we quickly destroy them. He may have made millions on his "squeaky clean" image but, we put him there to begin with!!! Are we envious or jealous???

The lady folks can talk of his talents in the sack! I certainly don't know and I don't give a rats behind....Hurry back to the tour Tiger...The game is boring without you!!!

My brother-in-law plays. I have never played golf (aside from putt putt) and about 7 years ago, I was at his house and he put a ball on the tee for me to hit out in the cow pasture that was beside his house. I thought...I bet I can flat crack that baby out there and gave it a HUGE swing...I dug that thing right into the ground and like to have broken my wrist! ouch! :122246

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

Maybe that's the problem, we put these guys on a pedestal. So the guy can hit a little ball a long way, or put a ball in a hoop, or hit a fastball. These guys are just guys with the same desires of any man. Whether they be preachers, teachers, athletes, or politicians. We all have the same weaknesses. I think it is more out of professional jealousy, we see them having it all and living the life we wish we had and it makes people feel better about their lives to see someone high and might take a fall. I could care less who he was doing on the side. Sex is a private matter and should only be discussed between the 3 or 4 people involved. :122246

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

I'd always thought Magic Johnson was the king of 'action' on the road, with James Worthy a close second.

Tiger only had 8 or 9 according to TMZ.

I don't read books anymore gahs4ever, but speaking of the Browns who do they draft?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

vids4ckcrash
Varsity

Post by vids4ckcrash »

Little Johnny

It is near the end of the school year. The teacher has turned in her grades. There is really nothing to do. All the kids are restless because there is nothing to do and it is near the end of the day.

The teacher says, "Whoever answers the questions I ask first and correctly can leave early today." Little Johnny says to himself, "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question".

The teacher asked, "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?" Before Johnny could open his mouth, Susie said, "Abraham Lincoln". The teacher said, "That's right Susie. You can go". Johnny was MAD. Susie answered first.

The teacher asked, "Who said, 'I Have a Dream'?" Before Johnny could open his mouth, Mary said, "Martin Luther King". The teacher said, "That's right Mary. You can go". Johnny was even MADDER than before. Mary answered first.

The teacher asked, "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?" Before Johnny could open his mouth, Nancy said, "John Kennedy". The teacher said, "That's right Nancy. You can go". Johnny was BOILING MAD. Nancy answered first.

Then the teacher turned her back, and Johnny said, "I wish these b!tches would keep their mouths shut".

The teacher turned abruptly and asked, "WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny said, "TIGER WOODS! CAN I GO NOW?"

Return to “The Off season”