Prayers for OzzieOhio's baby girl...

General Chat
BigOrangeOne
S

Prayers for OzzieOhio's baby girl...

Post by BigOrangeOne »

Betty is on her way to Columbus for emergency appendectomy surgery.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Prayers for OzzieOhio's baby girl...

Post by biggdowgg »

sorry boo, I diddnt know you already started one,I will move the post from mine to this one,and delete mine.

Burg_Grad_77 Post subject: Re: prayers for OZZIOHIO,"family"Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:44 pm

SEOP L

Location: Wheelersburg, Ohio. Home Of The Pirates. State Champs-1989 D4 Football, 1996 D3 Baseball. I hope everything goes okay for her.

Orange and Brown Post subject: Re: prayers for OZZIOHIO,"family"Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:20 pm

SEOP

Location: Getting ready for week 1!!!!!!! Buckeye Pride! Prayers from Buckeye country.
I hope everything turns out good!

Tobias Post subject: Re: prayers for OZZIOHIO,"family"Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:21 pm

SEOP L

Location: "He can speak French -- in Russian." Stay thirsty, my friends. prayers from the Tobias family...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

broncofan09 Post subject: Re: prayers for OZZIOHIO,"family"Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:56 pm

SE

Display posts from previous: All posts1 day7 days2 weeks1 month3 months6 months1 year Sort by AuthorPost timeSubject AscendingDescending

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Prayers are going up for her from the Focused household.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

oh man, this is terrible, i didnt even know this was going on. you have my thaughts ozzy. i hope your wife got time off work with no hassle...i know how they are there and they dont seem to care about anyone as you already know.

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

Thoughts and prayers from the oldtrojan household.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Prayers from the TTT house......

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Ozzie thoughts and prayers out to your little Betty sure is scary when your babies are in that situation!

racenut70
JV Team

Post by racenut70 »

Prayers and thoughts from racenut70 and family.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Thanks everyone!!!!! Her apendix <<<Spelling had busted but and the surgery went well. She is sleeping of the drugs right now. have to stay here in Columbus a few days but everything should be ok...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i'm sorry to hear about this, i did not know. i hope she has a full, and complete recovery, love that lil gal. as with all your family. we will be praying for her.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

good to hear she is doing fine....she will be running around like a kid again in no time

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

Glad she is doing well, Oz.
You'd better hurry up and get home because you and Betty are falling behind.....

4.2 pounder today...... :122245

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Sorry to hear that she was so sick but glad that she is getting better. Kids seem to be able to bounce back much quicker that adults. She's a lucky girl. If you want to hear her groan tell her she'll probably be up and ready to go in time for the start of school.

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

Bless her little heart!! Glad the surgery went well, and she is on her way to recovery. She will be up and ready to start school on the first day!!

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

May God bring her back to full health.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

[quote="BigOrangeOne"]Glad she is doing well, Oz.
You'd better hurry up and get home because you and Betty are falling behind.....

4.2 pounder today...... :122245

[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn309/BigOrangeOne/072409130--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- boo, if thats a 4.2 pounder you gotta huge paw, well actually u do.

glad betty is better.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

BigOrangeOne wrote:Betty is on her way to Columbus for emergency appendectomy surgery.

Just curious, but why "on her way to Columbus"? SOMC is a pretty big hospital with a great many surgeons on staff fairly quickly available, and located a whole lot closer to you in an "emergency".
When my 50+ brother-in-law suffered what proved to be a ruptured appendix last fall, he went to a very small hospital ER [I'm not going to say where] that didn't even have a surgeon available on call at all times. Rather than transfer him immediately to a larger facility, they let him wait 14 hrs before their only surgeon actually saw and operated on him. He had many complications, but is fine.
I'm really glad Betty is doing better now - a "ruptured appendix" is no joke and certainly not "minor" surgery. I wish her and you all the best. Kids really are resilient. Sometimes parents are less so.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

sorry to hear that. i hope everything goes ok oz. you guys are in my thoughts and prayers

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Caglewis:

for some reason, it is very hard to get surgery done on kids in this area, and for that reason,I "just my opinion" felt better myself , when they took my grandaughter to Cincinatti Childrens hospital when she had her problems.

how eve it does make you wonder,and worry about ,if the situation came up that a child had to have emergency surgery,and it HAD to be done here.

anyway....

I went to Columbus to see Betty today, she is doing better,,,still very very sore.

her white blood cells are all whacked out, so she will have to stay untill at least Monday, when they wil check them agin,and if they are back down, she will get to come home.

Return to “The Off season”