My wife was mugged.

General Chat
OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

My wife was mugged.

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

My wife was working at Walmart last night and she got sick and her boss told her to go out to the Hospitol. Well she got there and parked in the parking Garage and was walking alone to the ER. Someone hit her over the head and stole her purse and jewlry. She is ok now with a Knot on her head. I thought when they made the improvements out there, they had security on the lots and camaras to watch every where but I guesse not. I told her she should have come home and got someone to go with her but ypou know how women are. I bet next time she will.

I hope they let me in the room with the crack head when they catch him.

blue53
All State

Re: My wife was mugged.

Post by blue53 »

good lord ozzie, I hope she okay. Talk about a bad day.
Mercy campus at night use to have the same problem for years,
you just never really heard about it in the papers etc.

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

Sorry to hear that Oz! Glad to hear she is ok though.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

that is terrible. you would think security would be out and about in the parking garages. glad she is ok.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

they spend millions and millionsd of dollars, on parking garges,and everything else up there, yet, they diddnt seem to think it they needed sucirity cameras in a parking garage???

a perfect place for a crack head to do exactly what was done.

Tobias, you are right, if they are in that area, they wil think nothing about breaking in someones home either

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I hope she is okay now. Did they find out why she was sick to begin with? Make sure you check all the pawn shops for her jewelery. They need to do something about their security before someone is killed next time. I heard on TV where the way the economy is right now, that crime is going up.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I'd better watch out since I can see the parking garage from my back yard!

He fled thru the woods and down the street right beside the hospitol. You would think they would at least post signs where to park and put lights in.

She has a concusion and bruises on here arms where she fought with him.

Her moms boyfriend runs diamond Jims so he knows what to look for. i heard the guy tried to rob a gas station a few blocks away so he must be on it bad.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

First part of bidness: Sorry to hear about this, hope shes OK. I know she has to be terrified now. What Wal-mart? My wife works at the Jackson store. Do the cops have any idea who it might be and is this happening alot there? This is the very reason Im a very outspoken advocate of concealed carry. Keep us updated on how shes doing, my prayers go out to your wife and you. My moms house, in Wellston, was broken into between late night the 19th to the morning of the 22nd. These guys were pros though. Rash of em right now in that area. Mainly elderly widowed women. The only things they take are cash, guns, small antiques, jewlery, bearer bonds, furs- although at moms, they took a pair of shoes. Wellston PD was very good at the way they handled the break-in. These kind of things just set my temperment off. Let us know if there is anything we can do .

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

hammerdown wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:they spend millions and millionsd of dollars, on parking garges,and everything else up there, yet, they diddnt seem to think it they needed sucirity cameras in a parking garage???

a perfect place for a crack head to do exactly what was done.

Tobias, you are right, if they are in that area, they wil think nothing about breaking in someones home either

your right crack heads will do ANYTHING to anyone to get money for that junk. i heard a police officer say once they will be the downfall of us all.

tobias be safe up there.

I have the only solution that works to put crack houses out of bidness for good.
First, all the neighbors HAVE to band togeather.
Next, molotov coctails through most of the windows.
Finally, shoot everyone that comes out.
The rest of the crack houses within 5 blocks of there will get the message loud and clear. Dont laugh, folks- this happened in Dayton years ago and to this day there aint any crack houses in that area.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

ozzie my prayers are with your wife.. scary times are here... and I don't see any improvement... Ozzie I hope they find that crack head and you have a few rounds with him...hope your wife is feeling better soon...physically I am sure she will emotionally will be a different thing... it'll take time..

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

Wow, Ozzie, I thought you were going to say she was walking out to her car at Wal Mart!! I was thinking that I won't walk out at Midnight by myself anymore. I sure hope your wife is OK. It is anought to scare her for awhile.

vids4ckcrash
Varsity

Post by vids4ckcrash »

Sorry to hear about this. I doubt there was much sympathy from the Hosp. They should have security around the parking garage.

Dr. Vids says that the best thing for her at this time is a liberal application of Hug Therapy applied spontaniously and repeatedly throughout the day and night, for several weeks or months. It will help both you and her. And draw you closer.

I have used this therapy since mid November and it does work wonders.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

I am sorry this happened to her.

I hope she is ok physically and mentally.

Remember, it can happen to men too.

Everyone needs to be aware of their surroundings.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

She tried to get some rest but she keeps having night mares.
The detectives brought by some mug shots and there was about 20 on one page. She pointed right at a guy and they said look at this and showed her a pic of the guy who tried to rob the speedy mart in portsmouth. They know him and told us
He has nothing to lose he is getting sent to prison already. Why do they let these guys run free after the sentence them and tell them to come back in two weeks to get sent off. I will never understand that one. Thanks for the prayers, she will be OK in time and we can replace the items they stole.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

She will, Shes a tuff young bird. I tried to get the guys name but they wasnt giving it up. Im prob lucky they dont.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Ozzy, even though you want to go after him, you don't need to be the one in jail. Give the system a chance to work . Some of the time it does.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

you need to get a copy of that photo and let me and rodney go for a late night ride through portsmouth...you can come too :122245

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Ozzie, so sorry about this and so awful for your wife...I can't imagine...I hope they catch the guy at least to give her a little peace in that...give her my well-wishes and maybe she can get some rest soon. Don't plan on doing any night fishing for a while...she'll need you. Take care.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ozzie, i'm terribly sorry to hear about this i knew she was not feeling well, when we talked on the phone, you find this jerkweed , before the police. i've got 5 acres we can chase him on around here. i have some great torture idesa for idiots like this. plus i have some caves on the property. NUFF SAID. i'll call ya. you know ole bait ain't playin either.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

read "ice man" its a biography about serial killer richard kuklinski...best book i ever read without pictures. it tells you all sorts of ways to hide a body, and to make one quit moving :122246

Return to “The Off season”