Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by Omega »

👍👍👍👍👍

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I been so busy on projects, I have missed everybody. been a rough ole year on bait.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

How ya do-un, Bait?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm doin better, it's been 15 months. still at times feel like I been gutshot. but God has seen me through this and worse.thanks for askin I love ya'll.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

to ya'll that are fishin lake white. they are lowering the lake to winter pool November 1st. also a reminder for everybody to get their boats out that don't have a boat lift.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

being single means it ain't no big deal if some nutella gets in with the marshmaller cream. or some butter in the sour cream

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

pourin the snow here at lake white Monday morning. I hope everybody has an awesome Christmas season. we are at winter pool here with the lake now. ole oz loves ya'll.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

f you get a chance and think of it. please say a prayer for me. i am having surgery at the end of december to have my other knee replaced. my left knee was replaced 21 years ago. so i'll have a shiny new matchin set. i have to stay away from everyone till the end of the month. so i'll not be at church either for a while. i have put this off so long i can barely walk now. i thank you in advance for the prayers, and God bless you for them. Ozzie ...

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:17 am being single means it ain't no big deal if some nutella gets in with the marshmaller cream. or some butter in the sour cream
This is funny bait! I missed your country humor on here. I need a new knee myself. Hope your new one goes well ole buddy.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:36 am f you get a chance and think of it. please say a prayer for me. i am having surgery at the end of december to have my other knee replaced. my left knee was replaced 21 years ago. so i'll have a shiny new matchin set. i have to stay away from everyone till the end of the month. so i'll not be at church either for a while. i have put this off so long i can barely walk now. i thank you in advance for the prayers, and God bless you for them. Ozzie ...
Hope everything goes well. Knee surgery can be tricky.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

howdy everybody. ole bait has missed ya'll. got my other knee replaced in December. and doing much better.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:20 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:17 am being single means it ain't no big deal if some nutella gets in with the marshmaller cream. or some butter in the sour cream
This is funny bait! I missed your country humor on here. I need a new knee myself. Hope your new one goes well ole buddy.
bolt pm me, and i'll tell you the very best knee surgeon in this part of the country. dr. Robert a fafa 303 east town st. Columbus. tell him tom Osborne referred you. and I promise he or colleen will get right with you very quickly. bob fada was a professional lineman for the bears and chiefs.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

noreply66 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:49 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:36 am f you get a chance and think of it. please say a prayer for me. i am having surgery at the end of december to have my other knee replaced. my left knee was replaced 21 years ago. so i'll have a shiny new matchin set. i have to stay away from everyone till the end of the month. so i'll not be at church either for a while. i have put this off so long i can barely walk now. i thank you in advance for the prayers, and God bless you for them. Ozzie ...
Hope everything goes well. Knee surgery can be tricky.
things went great reply. I hope all is well with you n yer family.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cold here man. my front yard is a 337 acre block of ice here.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Same here bait! I hate it! Spring can't come fast enough! :evil:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Now the work begins! Hate it! Super hot muggy temps on the way too! Won't be long the sweat and the uncomfy miserable long hot unbearable days and nights will be here.

Hows it going, Bait? Haven't heard from ya in awhile ole bud.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Where ya at, Bait? Haven't heard a peep from ya. It's been dang near a year since my last post ^^ on here asking ya how ya was. Hope you are okay.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

YTB hope all is good buddy. Been a while since you posted about the lake. How’s everything going up that way?

Who Dey!
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

I miss ya buddy!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ

Return to “The Off season”