INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

things are beautiful here at the lake. come visit sometime. happy memorial day.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

How ya doing, Bait? Things going well for ya?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

doing okay. just really busy on projects. and I hain't been on in a while. thanks fer asking trench, I hope all is well with you friend.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Doing pretty good. Still dealing with my BP issue. Doc has been adjusting my BP meds here and there.

Has there been Lots of boat-un, and fishing on the lake this year, Bait?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

a ton of boats, jet ski's, kayakers mostly crowded on the weekend trench. it's exciting to watch all that activity in basically your front yard. lake looks great. you n bolt come see me.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

check out my place on facebook, I painted in scarlett and gray. and I have a big block o on the front of the house.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm down to 235, I have lost 86 pounds since august 25th last year. so basically 10 months. and I makes a total of 116 pounds since 2010. when I was 351

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I saw that bait, looks pretty cool. It would be easy to find your house, wouldn't have to look for no address. :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Congrats on your weight loss. How you do it? Just quit eating as much or drinking as much uziannne sweet tea? I need to lose some poundage myself. Old trench is losing pounds fast for not so good reasons. Wish I could give him some of mine.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

True that, Bolt. Yeah, it's not good reasons with me losing weight. Stress, bp med, etc. I bet Bait looks good. Put some pictures of his house on this thread. I can't get on facebook for some reason.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

The lake is looking better now that they have removed a lot of the logs and other debris.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it is great ain't it flush. when you gonna stop n see ole bait.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

How's it going, Bait? You are looking healthy ole bud. Finally got to see some pics of you and your house on facebook. Your house looks cool decked out in Buckeye colors. Like the block O. Looks like you have been busy with many projects. Look-un good ole bud. Bet your house gets some looks from boaters, and passer byers.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

getting ready to paint the boat dock gray next and do a few things. call me sometime and thanks.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I don't know who all here is from the lake white area. but wednesday night someone stole the catalytic converter from my cavalier. on the 22nd.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:04 pm getting ready to paint the boat dock gray next and do a few things. call me sometime and thanks.
Put some pictures here when you are done. Me, and ole Bolt will make-er down there someday. Dealing with a lot in my neck of the woods also. Everything I want to do is on a delay for the time being, Bait.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:26 pm I don't know who all here is from the lake white area. but wednesday night someone stole the catalytic converter from my cavalier. on the 22nd.
Wow! Surprised you didn't here that, Bait. Get ya some solar powered motion lights. I got one. It works great when shady people walk around here at night. Comes on with the littlest motion. Even my cat sets it off. I got a sound monitor out in my garage too. Can hear people talking when they walk by from inside my house. If anyone would break in there I would hear that real easy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:58 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:04 pm getting ready to paint the boat dock gray next and do a few things. call me sometime and thanks.
Put some pictures here when you are done. Me, and ole Bolt will make-er down there someday. Dealing with a lot in my neck of the woods also. Everything I want to do is on a delay for the time being, Bait.
I have no idea how to but my facebook page is tom Osborne, 59 waverly, ohio

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

this is the cleanest and busiest the lake has been that I have seen since I moved here in 2010. unbelievable the difference in usage now. both boaters and fisherman. it's a hidden gem.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wait till ya'll see my scarlet and gray boat dock. I don't know how to put pics on seops.

Return to “The Off season”