Deleted Topic -Steubenville

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Deleted Topic -Steubenville

Post by kantuckyII »

I have removed this link. Not because I think it was wrong. But, because I believe I have been totally missed judged for posting it.

I did, I thought that some young man might see this and then come upon a similar situation is life and say this is wrong, I'm going to do something about it.
Last edited by kantuckyII on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Re: Steubenville Football Player Rapists

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

I saw this, watched about four minutes of this puke, then turned it off. While ultimately, these kids are personally responsible for their criminal conduct, I'm willing to bet their parents completely abdicated their authority over them.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Does this really need to be on here? These are underage kids.

It is horrible, but I don't think is the place for it.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Yeah, I think it does need to be here. The reason why Burggrad is a lot of kids are swayed by peer pressure. They need someone to say hey this is freaking sick! No matter what the two or three guys around you at the party thought was cool, it is sick!

Some might stumble onto this and watch it and see just how sick they really are

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

kantuckyII wrote:Yeah, I think it does need to be here. The reason why Burggrad is a lot of kids are swayed by peer pressure. They need someone to say hey this is freaking sick! No matter what the two or three guys around you at the party thought was cool, it is sick!

You need to get help Tucky............whatever beef u have with burgrad needs to be settled somewhere else.....u r a grown man and u should realize the impact this could have on the folks involved..........

whether it is sick or not is irrelevavant.......I have come to the conclusion u need some professional help..........

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Tragic! Where are the parents of the girl? What was she doing passed out at a party like this anyway? Did the parents know her whereabouts? I know where my son is after hours and he's 20. Not excusing the boys but again, where were the parents? And those of the boys, too!

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Yeah, I think it does need to be here. The reason why Burggrad is a lot of kids are swayed by peer pressure. They need someone to say hey this is freaking sick! No matter what the two or three guys around you at the party thought was cool, it is sick!

You need to get help Tucky............whatever beef u have with burgrad needs to be settled somewhere else.....u r a grown man and u should realize the impact this could have on the folks involved..........

whether it is sick or not is irrelevavant.......I have come to the conclusion u need some professional help..........
probably doesn't have the money for that sort of help

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Turk, I think that you should've rather redirected your comments towards him and not me? At first, my impulse was to attack you too. You have misjudged me and my intentions for posting this. I know this goes on, and it goes on quite on often. Young people often do not know right from wrong. They need grown men to tell them that this is absolutely wrong.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

FRANKLY, I'M SPEECHLESS, AND MORTIFIED.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

kantuckyII wrote:Turk, I think that you should've rather redirected your comments towards him and not me? At first, my impulse was to attack you too. You have misjudged me and my intentions for posting this. I know this goes on, and it goes on quite on often. Young people often do not know right from wrong. They need grown men to tell them that this is absolutely wrong.

John Brown......go ahead and attack me.......whatever turns your ticket on............and your assignment as a grown man is to tell them it is wrong...........go to Steubenville and tell em........I havent misjudged u on anything.....I know u and your intentions.......

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Turk, I think that you should've rather redirected your comments towards him and not me? At first, my impulse was to attack you too. You have misjudged me and my intentions for posting this. I know this goes on, and it goes on quite on often. Young people often do not know right from wrong. They need grown men to tell them that this is absolutely wrong.

John Brown......go ahead and attack me.......whatever turns your ticket on............and your assignment as a grown man is to tell them it is wrong...........go to Steubenville and tell em........I havent misjudged u on anything.....I know u and your intentions.......
What are my intentions Turk? I don't want to attack you. I've told you what my intentions were/are. I can't force you to not judge me otherwise.

It's already happened there, let's see it NOT happen here

farmer
SEOP

Re: Deleted Topic

Post by farmer »

No need for the video posting of underage kids so you could tell the story. So that kids and young adults would be educated about doing anything like this. Adults also do not need the video to understand how wrong it is. Hopefully the Ohio Attorney General will handle this problem correctly.

I am another one who does not see any reason for you to post the video Kantucky. Hide behind your religion as you judge everyone who does not think like you.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Just how did I attack you Tuck? All I did was state my opinion that this was not the place for such things and apparently quite a few agree with me. Yes, it's horrible that it happened, but the video has no place on this site.

At least I didn't call you a Hippy and insinuate you were a low life human being as you did me on another thread.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Who agreed with you Burg? The only ones agree with you are the same ones to think like you about everything. And the only one I really care about you, know that, it bothered me that was upset was Turk. As I said, it bothered me that he misunderstood me

I think that Your Tiger Bait understood my intentions. I don't believe that he was onto me about this.

Anyway, it's the same group of you, time and time again. I thought this site was going to be better with a lot of your thinned out. Oh we'll, soon

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

kantuckyII wrote:Who agreed with you Burg? The only ones agree with you are the same ones to think like you about everything. And the only one I really care about you, know that, it bothered me that was upset was Turk. As I said, it bothered me that he misunderstood me

I think that Your Tiger Bait understood my intentions. I don't believe that he was onto me about this.

Anyway, it's the same group of you, time and time again. I thought this site was going to be better with a lot of your thinned out. Oh we'll, soon
Well let's see. There were 8 people that posted on the thread and mustanglvr, Turk, farmer, and myself thought it was not needed on here so that's 50%.

Bootom line is is was about underage kids and inappropriate for this site.

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Who agreed with you Burg? The only ones agree with you are the same ones to think like you about everything. And the only one I really care about you, know that, it bothered me that was upset was Turk. As I said, it bothered me that he misunderstood me

Well let's see. There were 8 people that posted on the thread and mustanglvr, Turk, farmer, and myself thought it was not needed on here so that's 50%.

Bootom line is is was about underage kids and inappropriate for this site.
It is not so much that we agree with someone , it just we get tired of so much negative. We need to chat about the positives and we know there is plenty.
Last edited by mustang_lvr on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Well Burg Grad and I have not agreed on everything as you want to believe. If only to help prove your point.

As I pointed out the story is worth talking about and educating teens and young adults. Without having to show the video. Just like the school shooting. Telling the story if there was a video, it is not needed to get the point across.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

farmer wrote:Well Burg Grad and I have not agreed on everything as you want to believe. If only to help prove your point.

As I pointed out the story is worth talking about and educating teens and young adults. Without having to show the video. Just like the school shooting. Telling the story if there was a video, it is not needed to get the point across.

I never said you agreed with me on everything, but you did agree the video did not need to be shown here.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Burg Grad that was in response to Kant who thinks that people who against him are the same one's who think like Burg Grad.

This was not a slam against you. Just that Kant never thinks he is wrong about anything. It is always a group against him. When you and I can't agree on everything we both agree the video is wrong. Even after thinking about it more I am still against the video. I am also not sure if the video would be legal to show since the girl is a minor.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

farmer wrote:Burg Grad that was in response to Kant who thinks that people who against him are the same one's who think like Burg Grad.

This was not a slam against you. Just that Kant never thinks he is wrong about anything. It is always a group against him. When you and I can't agree on everything we both agree the video is wrong. Even after thinking about it more I am still against the video. I am also not sure if the video would be legal to show since the girl is a minor.
My point exactly. These were minors and it has no business being on here.

Return to “The Off season”