Gold Medal Breakfast

General Chat
seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Gold Medal Breakfast

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Anyone else see the report about Michael Phelps' eating habits.

He consumes 10,000+ calories per day when he is training, and has a breakfast that consists of...

...3 Sandwiches of fried eggs, lettuce, tomato, cheese, fried onions, and mayo. One omelete, a bowl of grits, 3 slices of french toast with powdered sugar, and wash that down with 3 chocolate chip pancakes.

I want 1/10 of his metabolic rate.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Re: Gold Medal Breakfast

Post by mvlnewlex »

we already have a thread open about the olympics. join us.

I say this because I just had a post about the TV coverage deleted. I assume this was to consolidate. Either that or someone is trying to make me mad and get me complaining to moderators enough to get myself banned again. LOL

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

newlexpanthers wrote:we already have a thread open about the olympics. join us.

I say this because I just had a post about the TV coverage deleted. I assume this was to consolidate. Either that or someone is trying to make me mad and get me complaining to moderators enough to get myself banned again. LOL

let me tell you somethimng PAL, I can read this message, even after you "EDIT; it, Or "delete" the original and make another one.

First of all, I did NOT move you"re thread, it WAS moved, but it WAS NOT I ,that moved it.

second of all, I dont send ANYONE, PM,S discussing you...not even my "PM gals" as you put it. so where you get that from is beyond me!

and third, IF I want you gone, I can make it happen, that you never came back, personly I didnt think you should have been back after your first dismissal, even on another thread, you said yourself, that you was a jerk..."your"re own words..not mine.

so before you come on here making accusations at ANYONE, you may want to get "FACTS"!!

sleeper
Waterboy

Post by sleeper »

Oh goodies! A dowgg and kitty cat fight!

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

I was a jerk and I apologize.

I dont want to be "blacklisted" because a few people dont like me. This is a legit concern of mine.

I am sorry for the accusation.

again, I am sorry.
Last edited by mvlnewlex on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Highway_girl
Waterboy

Post by Highway_girl »

Biggdowgg, he should have added his usual "LOL" after his comments to make his posts seem all OK. He's been banned twice....how many free rides are posters given when they return and revert back to the same old thing?

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Last edited by mvlnewlex on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:54 pm, edited 11 times in total.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Anyone else see the report about Michael Phelps' eating habits.

He consumes 10,000+ calories per day when he is training, and has a breakfast that consists of...

...3 Sandwiches of fried eggs, lettuce, tomato, cheese, fried onions, and mayo. One omelete, a bowl of grits, 3 slices of french toast with powdered sugar, and wash that down with 3 chocolate chip pancakes.

I want 1/10 of his metabolic rate.

OMG I'd be so sick I'd never want to eat again :lol: :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

newlexpanthers wrote:I have been the target of numerous smear campaigns. NEVER FROM OUR MODERATORS (let me clerify that). But please forgive me if I am paranoid.

You think I am delusional ? Mstangmom knows it. Runner knows it. Kantucky knows it. People complained to the moderators to get me banned the first time. It was an organized campaign. How do I know ? Mstangmom told me. because SHE WAS ONE OF THEM trying to get me banned. She apologized and we are good friends now.

The moderators have had to play a game of pontious pilate. Please stop putting all of the blame me turning the other cheek to them guys ! Please ! I know there is a clique on here. and if you are in the clique, you seem to be untouchable ! its not right.

I was a jerk and I deserved some of the blame then. but please admit there has been something else going on. And they are trying again !

Like this smear campaign from Highway Girl. Look at your post history. You are new and almost everything you have posted has been a smug comment towards me. You have posted nothing about the olympics, football or basketball, 5 or 6 out of your 8 posts were directed at me. It started with me. I think there is something to that. Somebody needs to take a look.

You vividly remind me of someone named Ballparent. Last edited by newlexpanthers on August 13th, 2008, 7:57 pm, edited 9 times in total.

:roll:

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Last edited by mvlnewlex on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

last time ballparent posted and it was on a prayer
Topic: Keep in your thoughts and prayers.
ballparent
Post subject: Re: Keep in your thoughts and prayers.
Posted: August 3rd, 2008, 9:11 pm

Replies: 3
Views: 113

God Bless you and all others who serve to protect and defend our rights and freedoms. My thoughts and prayers to the ones who lost their lives and to those who have been injured in combat. Stay strong and know that those at home think of you and say a prayer of protection for you throughout the day.

so don't know how in the world ballparent got thrown in this silliness

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Last edited by mvlnewlex on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

sleeper
Waterboy

Post by sleeper »

newlexpanthers wrote:I have been the target of numerous smear campaigns. NEVER FROM OUR MODERATORS (let me clerify that). But please forgive me if I am paranoid.

You think I am delusional ? Mstangmom knows it. Runner knows it. Kantucky knows it. People complained to the moderators to get me banned the first time. It was an organized campaign. How do I know ? Mstangmom told me. because SHE WAS ONE OF THEM trying to get me banned. She apologized and we are good friends now.

The moderators have had to play a game of pontious pilate. Please stop putting all of the blame on me and turning the other cheek to them guys ! Please ! I know there is a clique on here. and if you are in the clique, you seem to be untouchable ! it is not right.

I was a jerk and I deserved some of the blame then. but please admit there has been something else going on. And they are trying again !

Like this smear campaign from Highway Girl. Look at your post history. You are new and almost everything you have posted has been a smug comment towards me. You have posted nothing about the olympics, football or basketball, 5 or 6 out of your 8 posts were directed at me. It started with me. I think there is something to that. Somebody needs to take a look.

You vividly remind me of someone named Ballparent.

WHo thinks you are delusional and who are you talking to? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Me thinks this has turned into ROMPER ROOM. The itsy bitsy spider....... :roll: :roll: :roll:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

I am not saying that she is ballparent. But you have to admit, she sounds a lot like her. Nobody else has that kind of problem with me. She made some of the same false accusations.

I gurantee you that person has been on here before and I gurantee you they are trying to get me banned. I will take that to my grave with me.

I am asking whoever it is. PLEASE stop taking shots at me. PLEASE. YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY. I am afraid of going in and watching the olympics with my fiancee right now because I am afraid somebody will say something that I need to defend myself against.

Last edited by newlexpanthers on August 13th, 2008, 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

:122246

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I saw that seofan_via_dublin! that's crazy, isn't it? I remember though when Rick Pitino put one of his players at UK on a 10,000 a day diet in an effort to make him gain weight, no such luck. I'm with you though, I'd love to be able to eat that much but...one would still be putting that much more fat through our veins :shock:

I also saw them talking about his feet they compared to flippers and his long arms and legs. Like Biggdowgg, he's doin' what he was meant to do in life!

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Last edited by mvlnewlex on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

kantuckyII wrote:I saw that seofan_via_dublin! that's crazy, isn't it? I remember though when Rick Pitino put one of his players at UK on a 10,000 a day diet in an effort to make him gain weight, no such luck. I'm with you though, I'd love to be able to eat that much but...one would still be putting that much more fat through our veins :shock:

I also saw them talking about his feet they compared to flippers and his long arms and legs. Like Biggdowgg, he's doin' what he was meant to do in life!

oops haven't went to bed yet still reading on subjects but all I can say is HEART BY-PASS :122246

sleeper
Waterboy

Post by sleeper »

People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace.
They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them.

The irony is that the only place they ever needed to search was within themselves.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Last edited by mvlnewlex on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Highway_girl
Waterboy

Post by Highway_girl »

newlexpanthers wrote:my gosh. This thread is like a blur to me.

its like i just flipped out. I almost had a panic attack. That has never happened before on the internet.

please forgive me moderators. can we start a new thread on this topic ?

Geez.....'nuff said, how much more?

Return to “The Off season”