Cop Beats Woman - Caught On Tape!

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Cop Beats Woman - Caught On Tape!

Post by kantuckyII »

Good Golly!

A police officerhas been fired after video surfaced recently that shows him beating a female inmate in a Shreveport, La., police station. The beating sent the female prisoner to the hospital with bruises and cuts on her face, and several broken teeth, MyFOXPhoenix.com reports.

The video shows the prisoner asking to make a phone call after being arrested for driving under the influence. The officer proceeds to put her in hand cuffs and then beat her once she is shackled.

At one point during the beating the video is either turned off or the lens is covered. When it comes back the woman is on the ground, semi-conscious, in a pool of her own blood.

The suspected officer says he did not beat the prisoner, but that she fell down, MyFOXPhoenix

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

You don't fall down and get bruised like that. Where are they getting these cops?!!!? Big tough man to cuff a woman then beat the tar out of her....Hope her daddy gets a hold of this a$$hat.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
~Patrick Henry
orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

I saw that yesterday and thought that it was unreal!

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

Boonedawg wrote: Big tough man to cuff a woman then beat the tar out of her....

Yeah, he should have at least left the cuffs off and thrashed her fair and square. :roll: :oops:

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.
Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

How can he not be facing any criminal charges? That is assault, plain and simple. If one of us had done that to a person we would be arrested in a heartbeat and charged with assault and battery. I hope she gets a very good lawyer and sues the crap out of the dept, the man, and the city and gets his rearend put in jail.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Sad that a punk like this has a badge.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

newarkcatholicfan wrote:Sad that a punk like this has a badge.

Yes it is an no charges that takes the cake!

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Re: Cop Beats Woman - Caught On Tape!

kantuckyII wrote:Good Golly!

A police officerhas been fired after video surfaced recently that shows him beating a female inmate in a Shreveport, La., police station. The beating sent the female prisoner to the hospital with bruises and cuts on her face, and several broken teeth, MyFOXPhoenix.com reports.

The video shows the prisoner asking to make a phone call after being arrested for driving under the influence. The officer proceeds to put her in hand cuffs and then beat her once she is shackled.

At one point during the beating the video is either turned off or the lens is covered. When it comes back the woman is on the ground, semi-conscious, in a pool of her own blood.

The suspected officer says he did not beat the prisoner, but that she fell down, MyFOXPhoenix

I think some of you folks have a vivid imagination. The video I just watched doesn't show him beating her at all. Everything seemed to be going fine until he cuffed her and she asked if this was being recorded and when he said yes, she started flailing and thrashing and trying to pull away and screaming at the top of her voice .... when absolutely nothing was being done to her. Why was she screaming? To look and sound good on the tape ?
The caption beside the photo said the cop "beat" her, so you folks are automatically assuming he did. He struggles with her after SHE starts struggling and trying to jerk away, but beat her? I don't see it.
And, she could have very well pulled away and tripped and cracked her nose/face on the edge of the table or the like. I'm not at all saying that is what happened.... who knows.... he said, she said. But the video sure doesn't show him "beating" her.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

well, perhaps if the tape wasn't as the article says, 'turned off or the lens covered' we would know. She is shackled and standing when it's on when it goes off..when it comes back on, she is laying in a semi-conscious in a large pool of her own blood.

He says, she fell down..well by golly! that must have been one heck of a fall! look at those eyes!

It appears...and you have to ask what in the WORLD (if he was) was he ever doing alone with a female prisoner in the room!?!

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

kantuckyII wrote:well, perhaps if the tape wasn't as the article says, 'turned off or the lens covered' we would know. She is shackled and standing when it's on when it goes off..when it comes back on, she is laying in a semi-conscious in a large pool of her own blood.

He says, she fell down..well by golly! that must have been one heck of a fall! look at those eyes!

It appears...and you have to ask what in the WORLD (if he was) was he ever doing alone with a female prisoner in the room!?!

well, perhaps if the tape wasn't as the article says, 'turned off or the lens covered' we would know."

But it was turned off, so how do you know what happened to her? Just blindly believe what the caption said and hang the cop?

"He says, she fell down..well by golly! that must have been one heck of a fall! look at those eyes!"

Try tying your hands behind your back and stumbling drunk falling into the corner of a desk or the like. Remember, she had no hands to stop her fall with. Again, I'm not saying that is what happened and maybe he did punch her out but she could very well have done it herself (unintentionally of course).

I agree he should NEVER have been in there with her by himself to start with.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

There's no doubt that the woman brought 'some' of it on herself by her actions but..the cop, even if it happened as he said it did, with her falling down..(and that's still one heck of a fall!) should have gotten someone in there to help deal with her, you know? Heck, he left himself wide open for her to bring every accusation in the world against him when that video was not rolling if you know what I mean? Acting or not, Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep together don't make what that single performance is going get this woman!

it also almost appears if something was tossed over the camera..I would like to have viewed the whole video, uncut and unedited

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

kantuckyII wrote:There's no doubt that the woman brought 'some' of it on herself by her actions but..the cop, even if it happened as he said it did, with her falling down..(and that's still one heck of a fall!) should have gotten someone in there to help deal with her, you know? Heck, he left himself wide open for her to bring every accusation in the world against him when that video was not rolling if you know what I mean? Acting or not, Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep together don't make what that single performance is going get this woman!

it also almost appears if something was tossed over the camera..I would like to have viewed the whole video, uncut and unedited

I agree..
It can be very lucrative to get drunk and get arrested.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

been there..done that...a couple times but..I promise you, I never acted like that! ;-)

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

kantuckyII wrote: I never acted like that! ;-)

That's why you are poor..... :)

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

I've watched it several times and if she fell she must have been hemophiliac with all that blood
granted she was arrested for intox but no one male or female deserves to be beaten by anyone!

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:I've watched it several times and if she fell she must have been hemophiliac with all that blood

Being hemophiliac and the blood has nothing to do with whether she was beaten or fell. If she were hemophiliac the blood would have been there either way.
Keep in mind that I'm not saying she wasn't beaten, I just hate to see the cop indicted on just an erratic drunks say so without any proof.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

but there's been no charges brought against him. but you have to be crazy to even consider the possiblity of her falling and coming out like that. you say she might have cracked her face on the table, that might cover one black eye and the blood but that's not gonna blacken both eyes, especially to that extent. you're right when you say there's no proof but the evidence is certainly against the cop. it's awfully convenient that just as she begins to struggle the image is all of a sudden lost and when it comes back she had "fallen" but for some reason looks like she just got out of the ring with a bare-knuckled Tyson.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

She looks like she has 'shaken drunk syndrome'

what happened to that saying that drunks hardly hurt themselves when they fall or are in a wreck? hmmmmmmm

Return to “The Off season”