Seafood Buffet Tonight At Greenbo

General Chat
ballparent
S

Seafood Buffet Tonight At Greenbo

Post by ballparent »

If any haven't been to this buffet yet I can highly recommend it. And would make a great late Valentine's dinner. ;-)
Seafood buffet tonight at Greenbo Lake
Feb 16, 2008 @ 08:28 AM
By The Herald-Dispatch
Herald-Dispatch.com
Greenbo Lake State Resort Park will have an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet from 5 to 9 p.m. today at Angler’s Cove Restaurant.

The menu includes oyster and crab casserole, peel and eat shrimp, fried ocean baby clams, Louisiana crab cakes, cornmeal crusted farm-raised catfish, fried frog legs along with New England clam chowder, snow crab legs, Southern Fried Chicken and slow cooked BBQ Ribs (Chef Metz’s homemade BBQ sauce), fresh crisp produce on the salad bar, fresh-baked homemade yeast rolls and cornbread and many desserts.

Cost is $19.95 for adults and $8.95 for children. Tax, tip and drink not included.

For more information about the buffet or accommodations at the Jesse Stuart Lodge call (606) 473-7324 or (800) 325-0083.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Plus for those of us that bought the Entertainment books from local students, there are coupons in them for Angler's Cove. ;-)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

OZZIOHIO is at Greenbo right now trout fishing..should I cal him or wait till he gets home to tell him they had it :lol:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

biggdowgg wrote:OZZIOHIO is at Greenbo right now trout fishing..should I cal him or wait till he gets home to tell him they had it :lol:

You wouldn't do that to your buddy would you dowgg? :lol: :lol: :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Rhiannon wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:OZZIOHIO is at Greenbo right now trout fishing..should I cal him or wait till he gets home to tell him they had it :lol:

You wouldn't do that to your buddy would you dowgg? :lol: :lol: :lol:

no,,but I would to oz :lol:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I just got home and I caught a nice mess of trout. There going sizzle sizzle right now. LOL!! No he didnt call me.

Besides you can get all that, including the frog legs for ten bucks every weekend at the Mandrian in Ashland.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

The trout was good thank you. There already gone. I fried 2 and sent 3 to my wifes uncle in New Boston who has Cancer, and can no longer fish. I hope he is strong enough to eat them, he is in his last days.

I like there frog legs, Crablegs and crab cakes. My second favorite is the China Wok in Ashland on the Kroger plaza. I heard the new one behind the Roadhouse was real good but havent tried it. When you seen us I was headed home from delivering some matereal and headed fishing.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:I just got home and I caught a nice mess of trout. There going sizzle sizzle right now. LOL!! No he didnt call me.

Besides you can get all that, including the frog legs for ten bucks every weekend at the Mandrian in Ashland.

Probably true but we used our Entertainment coupon that saved us $12.00, got to take a nice walk around the lake with our little guy, played checkers with him in the Lodge by the fireplace, visited the gift shop and for $10.00 he was able to get a tube full of Safari animals and a tube full of sea animals and he enjoyed petting the stuffed black bear outside the lodge restaurant. We're all stuffed and had a great day and he's in his own world now playing with his animals. Our visit was about more than just the food. :)

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Ballparent did they have the Red fried apples with the red sauce? Its my Favorite there.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Ballparent did they have the Red fried apples with the red sauce? Its my Favorite there.

Hmmm....I didn't see that but that doesn't mean it wasn't there, there's quite a bit of stuff. My favorite is the Bread Pudding. They didn't have fried oysters on the buffet this time, another favorite, and instead had a oyster and crab meat casserole......personally, I thought it was gross. Without the coupon it is a little pricey but we got two in our Entertainment book so we might as well use them on the buffet and enjoy the surroundings while we're there.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Sounds like you had a wonderful time, ballparent! :)

We did and now about me..... ;-) I got the coolest puzzle in the gift shop that will take days to finish but will be great when it's done. I plan to glue it and put it in a poster frame when it's finished. 550 pieces.....Raptors of North America.

racenut70
JV Team

Post by racenut70 »

Where is the new Chinese place behind The Roadhouse? Is it the Chinese Buffet?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

It was nice out, did you go down by the Boat ramp I was sitting on the dock with a tshirt on Catching fish.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Hmmmmmmmmmm once again, you left me out! :lol: I see how you are!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Sorry it was a spur of the moment move. LOL!!!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Immodium will help with that, try to take in more fiber

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

ballparent wrote:
FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Sounds like you had a wonderful time, ballparent! :)

We did and now about me..... ;-) I got the coolest puzzle in the gift shop that will take days to finish but will be great when it's done. I plan to glue it and put it in a poster frame when it's finished. 550 pieces.....Raptors of North America.

I like my puzzle even more now that I checked out their web site. Lots of cools stuff and all American made. :-D

http://channel.cameoez.com/Scripts/PublicSite/
This is the main supply link to businesses.

http://www.puzzlesusa.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=87
This is the puzzle company link.
Last edited by ballparent on Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Tons of info on the puzzle, and I think I know just the crew that will enjoy putting it together. :-D Playing with a purpose. ;-)

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

Ozzie (or anybody)
Where is the Mandarin Rest. in Ashland? I've never seen it. Sounds good.

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.
OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

As soon as you pass the speedymart and go around the curve its on you right its across from the hardeware store.

Return to “The Off season”