Cops Intentionally Dump Man In Wheel Chair Onto Floor

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Cops Intentionally Dump Man In Wheel Chair Onto Floor

Post by kantuckyII »

Must see video of cops tossing man out onto floor after he refused to stand for search Was it at a FOP healing service? Cops of the year awards lost? hmmmmmmm

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

watched this on the news yesterday

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

OMG!

He's going to own that place. So much for them getting fine money for a traffic violation. Fap pig really feels tough after that show....check the guy deputy laughing at the end........ooohhhh man, own them dude, own them.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
~Patrick Henry
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

wow.."Protect" and serve huh??

PointerFan02
Freshman Team

Post by PointerFan02 »

I can't believe someone would do that, even if you THINK they are faking

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

I hope he files assault charges on them and they get sent to jail for something like that. That is horrible!

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

I didn't catch the exact nature of the "violation" for which he was cited except that it was it a "traffic" thing.
So, tell me, was he driving? If he's a quadriplegic [even a low-level quad with some use of his arms], he'd have to have been driving an elaborately equipped van - wouldn't that give the the cops a "clue"? You don't have that kind of vehicle unless you "really" need it!

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

I'm the son of a retired cop. I used to think cops were great....then I grew up and saw for myself what some of these jerks were really like.
Shoot my dad even can't stand most of the young cops. He's a hard butt but usually looked out for the best intrest of the community....not the pocketbook of the municipal court.

Don't get me wrong I know there are still some decent guys on the job, but for the most part they either have a personality defect, anger issues or both.

Go drive a big truck and you'll see. I think they only take the absolute biggest A-holes on the D.O.T.

No thanks, I'll protect myself...and If I want service I'll go to the full service pumps.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
~Patrick Henry
caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

At the risk of offending all the really good people who conscientiously do a hard, dangerous, and very necessary job, and constantly deal with the very worst of society -
I am cynical enough to wonder if there isn't an inate "attraction" to law-enforcement jobs by people who are basically just "bullies" and are looking for a way to "legalize - legitimize" their "enjoyment" of aggression and bullying, attacking, picking-on, always having the upper hand over others. A "cop" is, after all, allowed, encouraged, and trained to handle people roughly, use insulting language, be "overpowering" by definition - it's his/her job.
And, even better, no one is ever allowed to fight [or even answer] them back or complain - it's against the law to do so, and that gives them even more power and authority!
Last edited by caglewis on Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

WOW!!!

That's unbelievable. I hope that Hillsborough county is forced to make him an instant millionaire and the officers are fired and never allowed to be police ever again, anywhere.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Did they say the man was hurt from being dumped on the floor. (can't remember what was said about being injured)

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I don't know if he was hurt or not but..he was also charged with 'fleeing and eluding' too, it's kinda confusing and it looks as if they are trying to CYOB by trumping up charges...as CNN reports:

Quadriplegic-dumping cops suspended

TAMPA, Florida (AP) -- Four sheriff's deputies have been suspended after purposely tipping a quadriplegic out of his wheelchair onto a jailhouse floor, authorities said.
Surveillance footage from January 29 shows Hillsborough County deputy Charlette Marshall-Jones, 44, dumping Brian Sterner out of his wheelchair and searching him on the floor after he was brought in on a warrant after a traffic violation.

Sterner, 32, said when he was taken into a booking room and told to stand up, Jones grew agitated when he told her that he could not.

"She was irked that I wasn't complying to what she was telling me to do," he told The Tampa Tribune in Tuesday's edition. "It didn't register with her that she was asking me to do something I can't do."

Sterner can drive a car -- he has minimal use of his arms -- but has not been able to walk since a 1994 wrestling accident. He has no feeling below his sternum and has partial use of his arms. Jones has been suspended without pay, and Sgt. Gary Hinson, 51, Cpl. Steven Dickey, 45 and Cpl. Decondra Williams, 36 have also been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation, sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said.
"The actions are indefensible at every level," Chief Deputy Jose Docobo said. "Based on what I saw, anything short of dismissal would be inappropriate."

A woman who answered Jones' telephone said Jones was unavailable. A message left at a telephone number listed for a Steven Dickey in Tampa was not immediately returned Tuesday night. Listings for Hinson and Williams could not be located.

Sterner was arrested at his Riverview home and taken to the Orient Road Jail on a charge of fleeing and attempting to elude a police officer, according to records. He posted $2,000 bond and was released February 3.

A warrant for Sterner's arrest was issued after an October 25 incident, in which police stopped him while driving a car fitted with hand pedals and cited him for blocking an intersection.

"My client was stopped that night and was given a traffic citation, so how could he be fleeing and eluding?" Sterner's lawyer John Trevena said. "We're very skeptical about the basis for the charge itself."

Trevena said he hopes authorities investigate the deputies for criminal charges. He said he was "mortified" when he watched the footage.
"I couldn't believe that a detention deputy would be so callous toward an individual, whether they were disabled or not," he said

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Deputy arrested in wheelchair dump video Sat Feb 16, 10:41 AM ET

TAMPA, Fla. - A deputy who was videotaped dumping a paralyzed man out of his wheelchair onto a Tampa jailhouse floor turned herself in.

Jail records show Charlette Marshall-Jones was booked into the Orient Road Jail early Saturday morning.

It is the same jail where Marshall-Jones worked. She is accused of tipping 32-year-old Brian Sterner out of his wheelchair. A videotape of the incident has been widely circulated.

The Hillsborough County deputy was charged with one count of felony abuse of a disabled person and released after posting $3,500 bail. An attorney for Marshall-Jones listed in jail records did not immediately return a phone message.

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

Wow, I can't believe that an officer would do such a thing.....how horrible!!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Here's another good (bad) one if it really happened as said...
Mom: Police Told Daughter To Stop Calling Before Murder-Suicide

'The Day She Died, She Knew She Couldn't Talk To Police,' Mom Says

DELAND, Fla. -- A Central Florida woman whose 17-year-old daughter was killed in a murder-suicide apparently committed by her ex-boyfriend said the teen was told by police to stop calling for help or she'd be arrested

Police said Clay Coffner shot his estranged girlfriend, Natasha Hall, in the head outside her DeLand home Friday before turning the gun on himself

Hall's mother, Sherry, said her daughter was concerned about Coffner and informed police.

In fact, Hall said her daughter called police so much that on Jan. 15 they threatened her.

"The police officer said if you call us one more time on him, I'm going to arrest you both," Sherry Hall said. "So, the day she died, she knew she couldn't talk to police. So, she handled it herself."

Michele Karpowicz said everyone noticed the warning signs before the homicide -- except police.

"I was going crazy," Hall's best friend said. "He was psycho, jealous and abusive."

Local 6 is trying to obtain a police call log to determine how many times the teen called police.

DeLand police officials have not responded to the allegations

Return to “The Off season”