I'M LEAVING SEOPS, I CAN'T TAKE IT.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M LEAVING SEOPS, I CAN'T TAKE IT.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THATS RIGHT, I'M LOGGING OFF FOR THE NIGHT, I NEED SOME HELP FROM A LOCAL COMPUTER PERSON. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY. IT'S SO SLOW. I'VE RUN SCANS AND EVERYTHING , SOMEBODY ----------- HELP ME. IN THE MEANTIME, CHECK THE KITTS HILL AREA FOR SMOKE SIGNALS, I JUST BOUGHT A BURNING BARREL, AND A WOOL BLANKET, IT WILL BE QUICKER. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

If you have Me (Millenium) up to Vista, try running a Syste Restore and restore it to the last time your computer was running fast.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

only SEOP is slow or the whole internet or is it everything on your computer?

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

SOMEONE WILL NEED TO GO TO HIS HOUSE. ASKING QUESTIONS WILL NOT HELP.

i ASKED IN ANOTHER THREAD IF HE WAS RUNNING ie OR FIRFOX AND HE REPLIED

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

what the heck is firfox? :lol:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I'll never tell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW what you doing on here, we sent you to cell block C with moose for Valentines day. true story check out the valentines thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

sounds like the YTB has a virus :shock:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

I had a restore virus that no one could fix, guys spent hours trying, ended up sending it to Shawnee Comp , for around 80 bucks they fixed it. But it was unbearable trying to use it before it was fixed. MD

Liberal:(n) A person so open minded their brains fell out .
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

NOW HIRING------------------- HELP PLEASE. INQUIRE WITHIN. :-D

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Football Guru
Waterboy

Post by Football Guru »

Go to grisoft.com

Download the anti root kit, AVG (7 i think), and the spyware tool...

run all of them...

That should work

O BTW, Firefox is another browser, its like Internet explorer (what most ppl have) except (I believe) better....

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

I have AVG btw got your message YTB will try to call you tomorrow!

No lumber anymore the by-pass is in the works and will take out the sawmill so that's why they don't do anything :shock:

If I can find a picture of the chipper I will post it :!: it gets its own permit to travel on the highway :!:
click on this site and see one similar to ours its ugly but does the job!
http://www.wwrequip.com/equipment/images/h180706a.jpg

Also we are at least 2 hours or more from Ironton we use to go to my in-laws week-end house down across the bridge into KY can't remember the town
they sold it so I was only there one time... it seemed like days instead of hours :lol:

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

Football Guru wrote:Go to grisoft.com

run all of them...

That should work

O BTW, Firefox is another browser, its like Internet explorer (what most ppl have) except (I believe) better....

I agree with you, Firefox is alot better. It is what I use, and I love the tabbed browsing it has in it. If anyone wants to try it download it Here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

run all of them...

That should work

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: need more imput. :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:I have AVG btw got your message YTB will try to call you tomorrow!

No lumber anymore the by-pass is in the works and will take out the sawmill so that's why they don't do anything :shock:

If I can find a picture of the chipper I will post it :!: it gets its own permit to travel on the highway :!:

Also we are at least 2 hours or more from Ironton we use to go to my in-laws week-end house down across the bridge into KY can't remember the town
they sold it so I was only there one time... it seemed like days instead of hours :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dang, i never saw a chipper anywhere near that size, thats enourmous. :shock: :shock: :shock:

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:

run all of them...

That should work

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: need more imput. :lol:

AVG Anti-Virus

Ad-Aware (Spyware Remover)

Just follow the links, and download the applications. When they are finished downloading, install them, and just follow the rest of the instructions, they are pretty self-explanatory.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
orange-n-brown 365 wrote:I have AVG btw got your message YTB will try to call you tomorrow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dang, i never saw a chipper anywhere near that size, thats enourmous. :shock: :shock: :shock:

told you :-D

- John Wooden

- unknown

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

GUYS, you are giving instructions to YTB, in order for him to understand you need to put it in his language. simply put pretend like you are teaching a child how to do something.

NO OFFENSE YTB

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:-D

- John Wooden

- unknown

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SPLAIN IT TO ME LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD, BETTER YET, CALL 740-532-0097. I CAN CALL YOU BACK, I HAVE UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE. I'M NOT SHY. 8)

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

Ok.

Press those two blue clickable things on that post that had them.

Hit Download on the page it brings up.

And another window will pop-up, when that happens hit Save File.

Then a file will show up on your Desktop (the thing under your windows, where your background is). Run the two new files that show up, which will install them, just follow the instructions whenever you are doing that.

And when you gwet that done, post on here and I'll provide a tutorial the rest of the way through.

Unless if you want to run a System Restore, which would be quicker, but might not remove the virus for sure, just tell me and I will give you a tutorial on how to do that.

Return to “The Off season”