Don't depend on the Lone Ranger

General Chat
orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Don't depend on the Lone Ranger

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars." What that tell you?" asked Tonto. The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?"

Tonto is silent for a moment, then says, "Kemo Sabe, you dumber then buffalo poop. Someone has stolen tent."

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

The Lone Ranger and Tonto have been battling a horde of wild Indians for well over an hour when it becomes apparent that they are surrounded and things are looking hopeless for the pair.

The Lone Ranger looks over at his old buddy and says, "Tonto old pal, we've been through quite a bit over the years and have survived some very harrowing experiences, but this situation doesn't look very promising and we could be at the end of our trail old friend"

Tonto looks around and assesses the situation, sits back down next to his lifelong pal and says, "What you mean we, white man?"

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THOSE ARE GREAT

YOU CAN TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT, ---- JUST ASK AN INDIAN. :shock:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

My Brother had a Lone Ranger doll and Tonto doll with horses and a wagon when we was growing up. I was always getting in trouble cause I would play with them, Hey I couldn't help it if Barbie liked to go on a wagon ride, with the Lone Ranger.

SEOP
ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Which brother...

Never Give Up!
orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Baby Duck wrote:My Brother had a Lone Ranger doll and Tonto doll with horses and a wagon when we was growing up. I was always getting in trouble cause I would play with them, Hey I couldn't help it if Barbie liked to go on a wagon ride, with the Lone Ranger.

the hussy she dumped Ken for the Lone Ranger :lol:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

Tonto, not recognizing the Lone Ranger disguised as a door, twisted his knob....

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.
TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

Tonto, not recognizing the Lone Ranger disguised as a pool table, racked his balls....

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.
Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Baby Duck wrote:My Brother had a Lone Ranger doll and Tonto doll with horses and a wagon when we was growing up. I was always getting in trouble cause I would play with them, Hey I couldn't help it if Barbie liked to go on a wagon ride, with the Lone Ranger.

Those weren't "dolls". They were "Action Figures", just ask any guy and he'll tell you that. lol

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

ItownHosscat It was my middle brother. My oldest brother was into baseball cards and yes I would go get into those to and would get in trouble, but thats what little sisters do. :-D

SEOP
robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

The LR took a vacation, & decided to visit Tonto's home village. As he approached, he saw an Indian who'd been hanged, still strung up to a tree. He greeted his old friend the chief, and asked him, "Why was that man hanged?" The chief replied. "Uggh! Him found in bed with own mother! Him guilty of being KEMO SABE!"

Return to “The Off season”