All these new posters

General Chat
caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

It seems to me that "Tournament Time" tends to lead to an increase in posters. Some sign up just to learn more about potential opponents with whom they are not familiar, and then stick around for the over all enjoyment factor.
Until our schools played each other in a football play-off game, how many Irontonians even knew where Williamsport was or had heard of Westfall High School and vice versa? Now we call each other "friends" as a result of this Board. There are many other similar examples!
Some others sign up to use the cover of a screen name to bash and talk trash. Fortunately, those tend not to last much beyond certain specific games.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

very very true, caglewis

It just seems like here in the last month we have had alot of new posters, more than usual.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:Don't plan to.

Thanks and I won't get you in trouble either :-D

well not on purpose ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

If they are like I was, once they find out what good people are on here, they will stay.

valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

I hope they are new but with you ballparent, i think there are some who are maybe using more than one name, it is odd that when a bunch miraculously leave (or get canned) there are just about the same amount that come back to replace them with the same views :roll:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

If you are referring to Army, trust e he is not Paladin. actually they are enimies

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep. I can probably name about 5 without giving it a second thought.

good idea, don't strain yourself :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I just hope that the new posters like myself will resect peoples opinions and not resort to name calling and finger pointing all the time.(Like some of the current posters do.)
PS--Hope I haven't offended any one. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

caglewis wrote:It seems to me that "Tournament Time" tends to lead to an increase in posters. Some sign up just to learn more about potential opponents with whom they are not familiar, and then stick around for the over all enjoyment factor.
Until our schools played each other in a football play-off game, how many Irontonians even knew where Williamsport was or had heard of Westfall High School and vice versa? Now we call each other "friends" as a result of this Board. There are many other similar examples!
Some others sign up to use the cover of a screen name to bash and talk trash. Fortunately, those tend not to last much beyond certain specific games.

I did alot of reading but never signed up until a couple of years ago. It was the day after Westfall and West Muskingum played their tournament game here in Zanesville.

Its been interesting to say the least. :lol: :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:dowgg, no worries. I'm totally relaxed.

There has been some strange crap going on here. There are an awful lot of posers running around.

well we all know, it takes all kinds to make the world go round...even posers :lol: :lol:

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: All these new posters

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Old post but there have been more newbies on this growing site.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I noticed mustang mos name...........wish she was back......... :12224

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

I try and lead people here by posting links on my twitter page and my Facebook wall.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Had to make a new account. Guess someone must’ve got salty enough to ban me after ten years . Still not sure why but I’m pretty butt hurt about it, won’t be a contributor this season for South Webster basketball 👎🏻

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:20 pm Had to make a new account. Guess someone must’ve got salty enough to ban me after ten years . Still not sure why but I’m pretty butt hurt about it, won’t be a contributor this season for South Webster basketball 👎🏻
Welcome back, Swanker!! Don't know why it happened....always enjoyed your banter with others.
Made the roundball season fun. Guess someone is going PC.

And butt hurt is an understatement!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

It was the day after Trimble whooped us and them Fed Hock dookie wranglers got all wound up on me. Maybe it’s just me but I absolutely can’t get back in but sure enough I made this acct and no problem. Oh and I have another acct from where I couldn’t get logged in last season that worked just fine too (it was just “SwankerPine” without a space by the way for the people who’ve said I have multiples

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

We need some new blood.

Return to “The Off season”