Did anyone attend

General Chat
itownpaw
All Conference

Did anyone attend

Post by itownpaw »

the Crabb Revival and Perry Sisters concert at the Paramount on Saturday? I didn't get to go, but to my surprise they were at my church this morning. They are very annointed and did a great job during both services.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I know the Crabb's had to be very good but I was disappointed to find out Jason wasn't singing with them. There is no better than Jason Crabb.

itownpaw is the Gillette lady still singing with the Perry Sisters? I had heard she had been sick and was just wondering. Last time I saw the Perry Sisters was at Memorial Field House some time ago with the Christ Tabernacle Choir.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

The Perry Sisters are from Huntington W.Va. They have been singing for years. Here is their website if you are interested.

http://www.perrysisters.com/

Itownpaw, I see Diana is still singing. That lady is amazing.

itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

Sorry, I just saw your message. So, yes she is still singing with them. :lol: Her daughter Nicole is singing with them now to.

Jason went on his own to preach. Adam had testified at church how he was fine with standing in the back singing harmony, but when his family decided to do other things, he knew that God had something else in store for him. Adam did a great job on "Through the Fire". I was very impressed with both Adam and Tara.

itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

RiverRatRay wrote:I know the Crabb's had to be very good but I was disappointed to find out Jason wasn't singing with them. There is no better than Jason Crabb.

itownpaw is the Gillette lady still singing with the Perry Sisters? I had heard she had been sick and was just wondering. Last time I saw the Perry Sisters was at Memorial Field House some time ago with the Christ Tabernacle Choir.

Was she with Christ Tabernacle or Christ Temple? She attends CTC and her daughter also sings in the Christ Temple Choir.. I was just wondering. I like the Perry Sisters. I can't wait to hear the whole cd.

Return to “The Off season”