Ironton Police

General Chat
Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Ironton Police

Post by Baby Duck »

Got A Question?

Why doesn't the Ironton police patrol the schools speed zones?
I pick my son up after school at the junior high and I just sit their waiting for a kid to get hit. People fly around their, and kids are trying to cross the streets, by the church and the way the buses are sitting kids just dart right out and cars are flying by. Everyone is in a big of a hurry.

SEOP
Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

Maybe we can get the Mayor of the trailer park to be a School Patrol he would be great at it. :-D

SEOP
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Baby Duck wrote:Maybe we can get the Mayor of the trailer park to be a School Patrol he would be great at it. :-D

The Mayor would luv to work the school patrol, just think of all the lovely ladies setting in their car waiting for little Johnny to come running out the door.....that I could eat cookies with while we are waiting......

excellent idea Baby Duckl.......bring some chocolate chip sugar-free cookies tomorrow and I'll be down..... :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Are you crazy?! :shock: :shock:

The Ironton police are too busy already!! ;-) ;-)

Also, we need the Mayor of The Trailer Park in the park!! :-D :-D

Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

Mr. Mayor you are so crazy I would love to eat cookies with you I will even bring you a little flask it will be cold out their.

SEOP
The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

It is cold out there but we need him here.

Besides, he doesn't need a flask for Kool-Aid. ;-)

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I'm through there everyday picking one up also and it is wild. It would be nice to see some way to slow people down in that area.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

When I went to school, there were very few parents driving their kids to school so it wasn't a problem.

I have seen how crowded it is before and after school.

It can be a dangerous situation.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I'm sure things will be difficult at a few locations while kids are in school and the construction is still taking place.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

It should be much better after the new schools are finished since there is a certain area to drop students off or pick them up.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

surely the vfw, could lend you ttt, at least twice a day, to protect our young tigers. i'll see what i can do. ;-)

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

I have been through there when school is letting out and some of the resp. has to fall on the kids, I almost seen a girl get hit because she was too busy getting her I-pod out of her bag to pay attention while crossing the street

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Hey, look, Ironton does the best they can with what they got. Now, you see it's not like they got Columbo or someone like that!

Instructor, I walk by the grade school here a lot of times when they're about to get out. It amazes me how many kids, from there and even in HS over here do not ride the bus. I would love to know how much gasoline is used just for that purpose everyday..the buses still run like always though

Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

I Love It ! He would be the best.

SEOP
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Baby Duck wrote:I Love It ! He would be the best.

he IS the best! ask him!

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Re: Ironton Police

Post by Frank Reagan »

Baby Duck wrote:Got A Question?

Why doesn't the Ironton police patrol the schools speed zones?
I pick my son up after school at the junior high and I just sit their waiting for a kid to get hit. People fly around their, and kids are trying to cross the streets, by the church and the way the buses are sitting kids just dart right out and cars are flying by. Everyone is in a big of a hurry.

I would say that complaining here won't do you any good. I would think bringing it to the attention of the Mayor, the Police Chief or City Council during their audience participation might go better than typing it here.

Doing the right thing is rarely easy.
The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

kantuckyII wrote:Image

Hey, look, Ironton does the best they can with what they got. Now, you see it's not like they got Columbo or someone like that!

Instructor, I walk by the grade school here a lot of times when they're about to get out. It amazes me how many kids, from there and even in HS over here do not ride the bus. I would love to know how much gasoline is used just for that purpose everyday..the buses still run like always though

What is under his belly button? :shock:

butcherman108
SEO

Post by butcherman108 »

Is this the guy that is going to be Tiger man's chief deputy?

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

NO WAY!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :oops: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

The Instructor wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Image

What is under his belly button? :shock:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- IT WOOD------------- NOT WORK ANYMORE ANYWAY.
RESCUERANGERTURKEY, THE REALITY SERIES. PICKING UP USED BEER CAN'S ONE AT A TIME. :lol:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “The Off season”