Man Steals "Talking Love Doll"

General Chat
ballparent
S

Man Steals "Talking Love Doll"

Post by ballparent »

I don't know why but when I read this and get to the phrase "Talking Love Doll", I always hear the voice of Isaac Hayes in my head. :lol:

Man accused of swiping blow-up dolls Tue Dec 4, 11:02 PM ET

A man accused of stealing several blow-up dolls from an adult novelty store says the burglary was a "drunken, stupid thing."

A criminal complaint filed in Dane County says Jose Sandoval, 26, of DeForest, smashed through the front door at Naughty Novelties in Burke last month and stole a talking love doll with a $270 price tag, along with other dolls and items.

Video surveillance tape gave investigators a look at the car outside the novelty shop, which they pulled over about ten days later.

The complaint says Sandoval denied committing the burglary, then began to cry and led detectives to an abandoned semi behind a motel where the stolen items were recovered.

___

Information from: Wisconsin State Journal, http://www.madison.com/wsj

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

It would have been cheaper for him to pay for the real thing.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

tigercannon71 wrote:It would have been cheaper for him to pay for the real thing.
How do you know? (LOL) Just kidding. :lol:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:It would have been cheaper for him to pay for the real thing.
How do you know? (LOL) Just kidding. :lol:

I just figured if you take everything into ccount of what he will have to pay in the long run it would have been cheaper.

Return to “The Off season”