The Trailer Park

General Chat
butcherman108
SEO

Post by butcherman108 »

Who is the trailer park manager and did he take the course at Hillbilly Centrict?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Educator wrote:No manager of the trailer park Daddy Dear, just the queen and the mayor in charge here. :lol:

DADDY DEAR, that sure has a nice ring to it........ :lol: :lol:

wait till biggdoggie sees that one......

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Educator wrote:When will the trailer park Christmas tree be lighted? Will we be having a celebration when it happens?

I think RRR is head of that committee, better check with him and see if he is going to put the tree on top of the high-rise again this year......

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Educator wrote:Image

TTT do you think you could buy my Christmas present from this place? She is royalty and seeing how I am queen of my trailer park, I would like to dress like her too :lol: You know I will need a new outfit for the Christmas tree lighting.

I already have your present, it is white, 36 inches high and 36 inches wide with a glass door on the front and four burners on the top...... :lol: :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

32 and chilly in the park this morning and lots of cars leaving the park real early, everyone must be heading to Granny's for Black Friday......

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I know of one that left yesterday afternoon at 2:00 PM with 6 ladies in it. Talk about an early start.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

RiverRatRay wrote:I know of one that left yesterday afternoon at 2:00 PM with 6 ladies in it. Talk about an early start.

is she gone for the weekend or just a one day trip yesterday..... :?:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Won't be back until Sunday, yea! Don't tell her sister, your wife. :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

RiverRatRay wrote:Won't be back until Sunday, yea! Don't tell her sister, your wife. :lol:

hope she left you plenty of oats in the freezer, oh forget it just come on over to my trailer, we have plenty, nuked and unnuked, with brown sugar or without, and plenty of spilled milk..... :lol:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I hate oats and I would never cry over spilled milk.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

31 and frosty in the park this morning and the Mayor will be out of the park today and tomorrow as he has to drag shopping bags around several malls in the Columbus area tonite and tomorrow...sure hope Mrs Spanky stays home today so she doesnt see me in action again...... :lol:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Very quiet last night, do you supposed the mayor, AKA bagboy, is really gone. :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

RiverRatRay wrote:Very quiet last night, do you supposed the mayor, AKA bagboy, is really gone. :lol:

he's back, 38 in the park this morning and going up to 68 this afternoon....

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

37 and clear in the park this morning with the temp going up to 67 this afternoon......slight chance of a shower this afternoon.......

Return to “The Off season”