SEOP Forums - It's New Look

General Chat
g w mclintock
All State

Re: SEOP Forums - It's New Look

Post by g w mclintock »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:You can go back to the old look by going to your "User Control Panel" and changing the preferences.

Go to "User Control Panel" and open it up. Then click on "Board Preferences" on the left hand side. Then change "My Board Style" to subsilver2 and it will look like the old board. It's still this funky color, but it's the old style.

What if you don't have a "My Board Style" option? Looks like I better like the new format...
:(

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
You can go back to the old look by going to your "User Control Panel" and changing the preferences.

Go to "User Control Panel" and open it up. Then click on "Board Preferences" on the left hand side. Then change "My Board Style" to subsilver2 and it will look like the old board. It's still this funky color, but it's the old style

What if you don't have a "My Board Style" option? Looks like I better like the new format...

You may have to hit BOARD INDEX first then you will see more options. Then do as Burg_Grad77 Posted above.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

I changed my format and its a little better... I had to delete my old bookmark to get back in and re-save it...
But it made it all better I was in panic mode not being able to get on :shock:

Concessionlady
Freshman Team

Post by Concessionlady »

I like the new look, I think it is easier to read now. You did a very good job sitting it up or who ever did it did a good job.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

i like it. especially the little dot next to the topics you've posted on. makes searching for topics much easier.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

so that what the dot means

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

The dot means you have posted on that thread.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... over night my background color changed from the putrid gahs Blue to a less "sickening" aqua blue - I can live with that ... AND everything is back from being backassward to reading from left to right again ... life is good :-D

... Matt by the way ... I'm good with the new look ... as long as my dancing Purple Hippo still shuffles on in this format - I'm good ...

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

I like it.

I had to check for PM's before I could get on the computer. :shock:

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:You can go back to the old look by going to your "User Control Panel" and changing the preferences.

Go to "User Control Panel" and open it up. Then click on "Board Preferences" on the left hand side. Then change "My Board Style" to subsilver2 and it will look like the old board. It's still this funky color, but it's the old style.
Where is the "my board style" link located? I dont see it...Thanks..

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

ballparent wrote:Interesting :-D . It will take some getting used to but I think I like it. Modernized.

I agree with ballparent and I think everyone else will get used to it and not want to kill matt after all :razz:

pantherpaw
Freshman Team

Post by pantherpaw »

I will be ok with it once i get used to things. I tend to be a creature of habit, so it may take a while.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Everyone has subsilver like the old board now. We just have some enhancements and better security features.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Has anybody shown YTB how to get on here yet? I couldn't until I got a PM, he probably thinks th board was shut down.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

mstangmom wrote:Has anybody shown YTB how to get on here yet? I couldn't until I got a PM, he probably thinks th board was shut down.

I've not heard from him I e-mailed him yesterday.. bet his computer got worse

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I couldn't find it wither but somehow mine is back to the old style, and I didn't change it.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

QUESTION: one the old board when I clicked on a link it open a new tab when I used firefox. NOW it does not but instead changes my current screen. on other site it still open a new tab. is there something I need to change on here to get it to do that?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Matt!!!! thanks for "tweaking" the New Look to accommodate those of us who are "visually challenged" ... I'm liking the New Look every time I open it up now ...by the time all of the tweaking is done it will be just fine Matt - thanks for the upgrade ...

Return to “The Off season”