Say a prayer for Peace on this fateful Day

General Chat
abuck76
SEOPS HO

Re: Say a prayer for Peace on this fateful Day

Post by abuck76 »

Gotta go and do the will of the people now, but you will have time to think...........and save face....... :12224

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Heres some good advice take your head out of your butt have your kindergarten kids explain it to you. Then come back when you have a clue.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

kantuckyII wrote:
toast wrote: "and thank God that He gave the United States a tool that could so abruptly end the war"

I thought there was nothing Kantucky could say that would shock me. I was wrong. Unbelievable.....
I said it and I meant it!!! That bomb saved a million casualties! Any student of history and WW2 knows this.

You don't know whether "that bomb" saved a million casualties. Your view is nothing more than an opinion.

God certainly gave man the knowledge to build the bomb. That doesn't mean God gave the United States the tool (bomb) so we could end the war. The inference you're making is that God approved of us using the bomb. Neither you, nor I, nor any human on this earth knows whether God approved of us dropping the "bomb" and killing over 100,000 civilians.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

The general concensus was and is that dropping those bombs saved a million causalities or more.

I can't hardly stand watching that video and thinking about all the lives that were lost by Americans and other INNOCENT people and sit here and watch abuck lashing out at our country for bringing that war to an abrupt ending! You take you hating' American lies and peddle 'em somewhere else abuck and it's sad that a person like you has the chance to spread your garbage to American children, many of which who's grandfathers and great grandfathers served in that conflict!

One nation was on bent knee praying for the end of that war and another was not that began it with unspeakable crimes against men, women and children! Ask the Chinese who were slaughtered, ask the Filipino's who's babies they tossed into the air for bayonet practice! Ask those POW's held by them. Abuck, take your anti-American trash somewhere else and dump it!

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Anti-American?.....Wrong is wrong no matter who says or does it.........America is no different........You are a good little follower.............So America is right all the time, every time?...........hmmmm............You might want to think about that one........ :12224

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

abuck76 wrote:The 67th anniversary of Hiroshima today.........Pray for world peace, and that we would never use such a weapon ever again...... :12224
if ANY foreign country (such as Japan) attacks us again in the manner the Japanese did on Dec. 7th, i would pray that we drop "the bomb" on their capital city the very next day at daybreak. :evil:

senseless and unprovoked killing of AMERICAN men, women and children ain't my cup of tea.......

as patton said, "giving your life for your country ain't the way to win a war"..... "making the other poor bastard give HIS life for HIS country is what wins wars."

i agree. :mrgreen:

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Somebody I know said this once ............. :12224

Blessed are the merciful,
for they will receive mercy.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called children of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when people revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who went before you.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

abuck76 wrote:Somebody I know said this once ............. :12224

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when people revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who went before you.
You make me wanta hurl aback!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

abuck76 wrote:Somebody I know said this once ............. :12224

If you knew him you would also know he said, "Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."

“Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” He siad that too.

Then of course a great American also said this a while back which even though it deals with events that happened in 2001 it translates well to what we are talkng about now.

"Oh, justice will be served and the battle will rage:
This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage.
An' you'll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A.
'Cos we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way."

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

The UNited States showed mercy and they were peacemakers and in a sense, they were trying to do the right thing before the war which lead the Japanese to attack us. The US enraged Japan by cutting off scrap iron sells to them over their aggression in the east. Abuck is trying to make us the bad guys! How many in that video would have popped him right in the mouth for it?!!!! A bunch!!

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

If YOU knew Jesus TC................. :12224

In the New Testament, Jesus refers to this aspect of the law, and directs his followers in a different direction.

This is what JESUS said.....

Matt 5:38: "You have heard that it was said, `An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' 39. But I tell you, don't resist him who is evil; but whoever strikes you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Thats funny you quote Jesus when you dont believe in God abuck.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

So now you are disputing Jesus?...NOt cool man..........Interesting, and you say I do not believe in God, yet I know who Jesus is and what he stands for, unlike you........Learn about Jesus tc, kinda cool guy....... :12224

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Your post proves you cannot read. Show me where I dispute Jesus. Oh yea you cant. Yes, you dont believe in God you have proven it many times in your posts.

If you know Jesus like you say you do why do you live against everything he says?

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

tigercannon71 wrote: If you knew him you would also know he said, "Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."
ooops, Jesus did not say that..........try again TC.........But please do not dispute Jesus anymore.......... :12224

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Of course like usual you change subject. Answer the questions.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

abuck76 wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote: If you knew him you would also know he said, "Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."
ooops, Jesus did not say that..........try again TC.........But please do not dispute Jesus anymore.......... :12224

If you knew what you were talking about, it would be better.......How embarrassing for you :roll:............. :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

First off abuck, we've had this conversations many times already and you do NOT know who Christ was and is, you deny What the Bible says about Him and His own words you've rejected. Secondly, this nations leaders have an obligation before Jesus (or you can say God, they're the same) to protect this nations population. Sometimes that means doing something like dropping those bombs to end aggression.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Abuck, answer the question if you know Jesus so well why do love against him? Its a simple question. Answer it.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I did by showing you , that it is YOU that does not know Jesus.......I am learning more and more about Jesus every day, and he is not the Jesus that you and some others on here would have you believe....I feel sorry for you tc......You use the bible as a punch line.........You need to learn who Jesus was and is.......I will continue to pray for you........... :12224

Return to “The Off season”