WHAT THE F-------------------EBRUARY, HAVE YOU DONE TO ME.

General Chat
orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: WHAT THE F-------------------EBRUARY, HAVE YOU DONE TO ME.

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

:lol: ytb I figured your computer had crashed :shock: glad to see ya back... things are still the same on my front did you get my e-mail?

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

I already have the hang of it, I take on to things quit.

I especially the like the part in the ControlPanel that tells you your most active topic and Forum, and the part where you can choose your friends and enemies.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

kantuckyII wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:seriously , put a deer slug in the canadian for me will ya. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

you wanta help? dogg said he was going..... 'go medieval on him' that kinda talk scares me but..you? you sound like you're ready for it!

You couldn't hurt a Canadian with a deer slug! you need something far stronger than that..their skulls are twice as dense as the normal man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i want his fingernails, yea, count me in. just call me, we'll tie him across the hood of ole blue , like a deer. nobody would recognize my truck. :roll: :roll: . we could just turn it into a fishin trip. would a henry 44 magnum, be enough. with 4/5 shots. :shock:

thanks to orange and brown 365, and mustangmom, for helping me through this. i had just gotten comfortable with the old format , after 3 years. :mrgreen:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:seriously , put a deer slug in the canadian for me will ya. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

you wanta help? dogg said he was going..... 'go medieval on him' that kinda talk scares me but..you? you sound like you're ready for it!

You couldn't hurt a Canadian with a deer slug! you need something far stronger than that..their skulls are twice as dense as the normal man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i want his fingernails, yea, count me in. just call me, we'll tie him across the hood of ole blue , like a deer. nobody would recognize my truck. :roll: :roll: . we could just turn it into a fishin trip. would a henry 44 magnum, be enough. with 4/5 shots. :shock:

thanks to orange and brown 365, and mustangmom, for helping me through this. i had just gotten comfortable with the old format , after 3 years. :mrgreen:

anytime :-D

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

This new format is terrible!!!!

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I'm still working on things.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I like the new format but then I just changed my residency to Ottawa. :roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MUSTANG MOM, AND ORANGE AND BROWN365 HAVE LEARNED ME HOW TO NOT ONLY PM, BUT DELETE THEM, ---

I'M USED TO THE SIMPLE THINGS, THAT LIKE SAY ----------- DELETE PM,
AREYOU SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE PM.

NOT PLAY SECRET SPY , TO FIND SOMETHING THAT IS NOT SPLAINED :) :) :)

BUT I'M A PATIENT KIND OF GUY. :razz:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Best I can tell YTB you can post pictures the same way as the old forum

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i wuzwonderin bout that. i need a new one, perhaps tomorrow. too late tonight i'm on here more than you think, but i think i pm more than i post. if pm's counted as a post, i'd be right up there with riverratray, an no-reply. :-D

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THATS ONE COOL AVATAR, THANKS TO MY SPECIAL FRIEND WHODUNNIT, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. :) I'M SURE MATT IS ABOUT TO PULL HIS HAIR OUT BY NOW. BUT I THINK THE AVATARS COULD AT LEAST COME TO THE LINE, IT WILL INCREASE THEM ONLY A LITTLE BIT. BUT BE MORE RECOGNIZABLE, AND MORE ATTRACTIVE TO VISITORS, AS WELL AS MEMBERS. AND THOSE STINKERS FROM PP'S HUDDLE THAT COME OVER HERE SNEAKIN AROUND. WE ARE TURNING INTO A COMPUTER GIANT SITE :-D , NO LOW BUDGET STUFF HERE. I REALLY LIKE THE NEW FORMAT, AS SOON AS I GET IT ALL DOWN. THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE HELPED ME. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THATS ONE COOL AVATAR, THANKS TO MY SPECIAL FRIEND WHODUNNIT, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. :) I'M SURE MATT IS ABOUT TO PULL HIS HAIR OUT BY NOW. BUT I THINK THE AVATARS COULD AT LEAST COME TO THE LINE, IT WILL INCREASE THEM ONLY A LITTLE BIT. BUT BE MORE RECOGNIZABLE, AND MORE ATTRACTIVE TO VISITORS, AS WELL AS MEMBERS. AND THOSE STINKERS FROM PP'S HUDDLE THAT COME OVER HERE SNEAKIN AROUND. WE ARE TURNING INTO A COMPUTER GIANT SITE :-D , NO LOW BUDGET STUFF HERE. I REALLY LIKE THE NEW FORMAT, AS SOON AS I GET IT ALL DOWN. THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE HELPED ME. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

you was yelling loud enough that, we heard you the first time :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i was just capping , so's i could see boss.

i'm using my bedtime voice now :-D i am posting, and it looks like it did not go through. could just be slow computer, so i tapped her again. which made 2 posts.

if anybody gets a second pm , thats the same, thats the reason. :mrgreen:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

You're Tiger Bait wrote:i was just capping , so's i could see boss.

i'm using my bedtime voice now :-D i am posting, and it looks like it did not go through. could just be slow computer, so i tapped her again. which made 2 posts.

if anybody gets a second pm , thats the same, thats the reason. :mrgreen:

only got one btw you've got mail :-D and I'm not touching that other post of yours about pumps :shock: :shock: ;-) :lol:

Return to “The Off season”