biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

ghostwriter wrote:Who ever it was did a good job for YTB.... :-D :-D

are you saying,,,it was no easy task, for whom ever taught him :lol:

RiverRatZap
SEOPS

Post by RiverRatZap »

All I can say is it wasn't me. First time I met YTB it was at an OBDTF meeting. At the time he didn't know how to make capital letters on a keyboard. I tried to explain the shift key, but I think I lost him before I got to the ft in shift. But anyway, whomever taught YTB the basics of picture posting is a far more masterful teacher than I'll ever be. :lol:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I PM'd him once telling him how to Bold, enlarge, and change color of the text once. obviously my instructions were CRAP because he still does NOT do it.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

I admit it.

I helped, YTB, a long time ago!

The Instructor wrote:
RiverRatZap wrote:All I can say is it wasn't me. First time I met YTB it was at an OBDTF meeting. At the time he didn't know how to make capital letters on a keyboard. I tried to explain the shift key, but I think I lost him before I got to the ft in shift. But anyway, whomever taught YTB the basics of picture posting is a far more masterful teacher than I'll ever be. :lol:

I sent him two PM's about how to post pictures but that was a loooooong time ago.

I also sent him information twice on how to make font bold, colorful, huge, etc. but that was a loooooong time ago too. :-D

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

biggdowgg wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:Who ever it was did a good job for YTB.... :-D :-D

are you saying,,,it was no easy task, for whom ever taught him :lol:

biggdowgg, You got one guess....So, what do you thing.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

AL YOU FINE FOLKS THAT SENT ME PM'S I SIMPLY SAVED THEM, AND FINALLY GOT IT. AS FOR THE HUGE PRINT , I NEED TO TRY THAT. BUT STILL HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “The Off season”