tell me i am not the only one....

General Chat
valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

kantuckyII wrote:I thought it was 6 in stiletto hiking boots? No? I get mixed up sometimes, sorry.

Oh, you don't worry about Turk, he's won the 'annual 'Shapeliest Legs In The Trailer Park' contest now for 15 years straight!

They're insured with Lloyds of London!

No those are 8 inches in case i encounter bigfoot it would make me appear larger.

;-)

I can't believe he beat you, you must have been way too much competition for him that is why he kicked you out!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Years ago, I developed an extreme reaction to Nair and a shaved leg just won't get it when you're at that level of competition!

valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

Well that makes sense, luckily you are intelligent enough to have a backup plan!

Maybe you could enter the trailer park best bustline competition??? Just a suggestion.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

naw, too many stretch marks, and beside, Turk always wins the 'Best Cleavage Of The Trailer Park' contest also.

In addition to that, he also wins the 'Best Man Cleavage' (Plumber's Butt to everyone else) every year too.

I don't think it's fair to allow him to enter both either! Do you?

valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

He sounds sexy!! That is far too much beauty for one trailer park to endure! Really needs to set guidlines for that!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

no houses but a parking meter met its maker when I first got my license I turned the corner to park and there wasn't a curb and well needless to say number one meter down and number two almost was downed :shock: dad's truck unscratched :-D

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

Flatulence
Freshman Team

Post by Flatulence »

Was 18. Playing around with the clutch on my John Deere 'A'. Took it up the dirt road had trouble with the clutch, bounced over into a field, got the wrenches, did a little loosening and tightening, jumped back up on it, came back down the road, yanked my clutch back-----kept going----right through the side of the barn. Pappy was very happy with me.

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

My neice, who was a straight A student could pass the written part of the drivers teast, but took a couple of tries to pass the driven part. Well on her 2nd or 3rd time driving, she pulled into the driveway, and instead of putting on the brakes, she put on the gas, and ran into the school bus her mom drove. She stills has to live that one down!!

Return to “The Off season”