Fake wrestling star tries UFC

General Chat
Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

bigtimehitter wrote:^^^^ what ?? :lol: :lol: I don't think that this can compare to giving little kids slaps in the faces about Santa. If grown adults can't handle hearing that the WWE is fake, which I know people like that, maybe they ARE like the little kids, as in their IQ level.

Really its the same thing millions of little kds watch wrestling and they believe its real just as they believe Santa is real. I bet you watch movies and sit in the theater and yell out, "Hey this monster isnt real," or "Hey this movies is made up," arent you? To continue to tell people its fake makes you as ingnorant as apprently the people you hang out with.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

tigercannon71 wrote:
bigtimehitter wrote:^^^^ what ?? :lol: :lol: I don't think that this can compare to giving little kids slaps in the faces about Santa. If grown adults can't handle hearing that the WWE is fake, which I know people like that, maybe they ARE like the little kids, as in their IQ level.

Really its the same thing millions of little kds watch wrestling and they believe its real just as they believe Santa is real. I bet you watch movies and sit in the theater and yell out, "Hey this monster isnt real," or "Hey this movies is made up," arent you? To continue to tell people its fake makes you as ingnorant as apprently the people you hang out with.

:lol: :lol: I'm sorry that I don't live in a make believe world, and watch retarded roid raging WWE stars try and "act". :lol: Calm down, if you like I can tell you that everyone was kiding and tell you that the WWE is real, is that what you would like? Grow up

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

bigtimehitter wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:

:lol: :lol: I'm sorry that I don't live in a make believe world, and watch retarded roid raging WWE stars try and "act". :lol: Calm down, if you like I can tell you that everyone was kiding and tell you that the WWE is real, is that what you would like? Grow up

I just think its moronic when people continue to point out that wrestling is fake like they are telling the world something new. Like its a new discovery. You want a medal for telling SEOPS world that wrestling is fake. Next thing you know you will be telling us that Freddy and Jason arent real.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

G.I Joe wasn't a real soldier...

Never Give Up!
Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

ItownHosscat wrote:G.I Joe wasn't a real soldier...

Not so fast on that one. The G. I. in G.I. Joe stands for goverment issue. G.I. is a slang term for our American soldiers just like Tommy is for the British. So yes there is not a guy name G.I. Joe so in that respect no there is not a G. I. Joe, but in reality there are millions of G.I. Joes.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Im sure somewhere theres a guy named Bruce Wayne,does that mean Batman exists as well? :lol:

Never Give Up!
bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

tigercannon71 wrote:
bigtimehitter wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:

I just think its moronic when people continue to point out that wrestling is fake like they are telling the world something new. Like its a new discovery. You want a medal for telling SEOPS world that wrestling is fake. Next thing you know you will be telling us that Freddy and Jason arent real.

well I was going to tell you, but seeing how sensitive you was, I didn't want you to get your panties in a bind. And also the Easter Bunny, well......we won't go there..... :oops: I hate to see how you would react towards the Easter Bunny.

Bear
Freshman Team

Post by Bear »

By bigtimehitters standards anything on TV other than the news shouldn't be viewed as it's all fake.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

^^^ not true, this whole "argument" got started cause he said the title of this thread was ridiculous, and I just asked him if he thought it was real, and he got all offensive. No problem with people watching it, I dont', but there are people outh there that thinks its real.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

bigtimehitter wrote:^^^ not true, this whole "argument" got started cause he said the title of this thread was ridiculous, and I just asked him if he thought it was real, and he got all offensive. No problem with people watching it, I dont', but there are people outh there that thinks its real.

So its your quest to tell them its fake huh? How noble of you.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

ItownHosscat wrote:Im sure somewhere theres a guy named Bruce Wayne,does that mean Batman exists as well? :lol:

According to the supermarket tabliods there is a batboy so when he hits puberty I guess then he would be batman.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I hope you know that stuff is fake as well.

Never Give Up!
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”