Dead Deer Find - What Up With This? Graphic Photo Warning

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe, or maybe I missed my calling or could it be that the visit I took to his house (we were passing though at the time) last summer while we holidayed in Maine affected me in some strange and yet unperceived manner? ....Or.... perhaps my mind, a twisted world -where fantasy and reality meet, conjoined in mortal combat battle -each seeking mastery and predominance one over the other, have left me incapable of discerning one from the other or even the will to do so?

valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

Yuck!!

Did you say, it looked like the heads were ripped off? Probably some time of satanic ritual or something. :roll:

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

valleyfan07 wrote:Yuck!!

Did you say, it looked like the heads were ripped off? Probably some time of satanic ritual or something. :roll:

Yea, the frequent Satanic Ritual that our local redneck's (no offense meant to redneck's, I'm married to one) have of killing more deer than allowed whenever the season and cutting the meat up at home. :lol: No problem with the ritual to me because they eat the meat and it makes fewer deer laying in my yard that have been hit by cars. :)

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Yea, the frequent Satanic Ritual that our local redneck's (no offense meant to redneck's, I'm married to one)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Never Give Up!
ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

ItownHosscat wrote:Yea, the frequent Satanic Ritual that our local redneck's (no offense meant to redneck's, I'm married to one)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Hey, I love my redneck and I think I'll keep him, and his hunt'in days have slowed down but you know how things are in this area. :lol: They're getting meat in for the rest of the winter.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Well, the mystery has been solved. As you can see by the photo below, it was a puzzling thing. I did find out that these deer were part of a legal harvest and that each county is required to send in 10 deer to check for 'Chronic Wasting Disease' but, after cutting off and gathering the heads, it was found that 10 others had already been sent in so these were put where they could well, return to nature :lol:

There are seven here visible, 3 our just slightly out of the frame

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Also, it threw me because some of the heads were so small. As you can see this one beside my foot for comparison sake. My foot is a 'perfect foot' exactly 12 inches long and it shows just how small this deer was

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Ewwwwww........freaky!
ImageImage

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Jebby tried but couldn't look at it anymore, it was just too eerie for him. I think he's goin' need counseling

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I hope this was off the beaten path where only few would walk up on it.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

very much so...if Jebby hadn't have found it, I would never have. How many times do you hear of a dog finding dead people by accident? they love dead things :shock:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

well you grossed my daughter out! :lol: i had it pulled up and she was gagging last night good thing for her before bedtime but she loved jebby :-D

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I put up the graphic warning on the subject line and it's drawing them like flies orange-n-brown (pun intended)

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

kantuckyII wrote:I put up the graphic warning on the subject line and it's drawing them like flies orange-n-brown (pun intended)

:lol:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

tO MUCH MEAT THERE TO BE AN ANIMAL AND ALSO LOOK HOW SOME OF THEM STILL HAVE NECK SKIN,, ITS A PERSON WITH THEM ALL BING DUMPED SO CLOSE..

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

this is very strange, and disturbing. being a rural insurance agent , for years before having to go on disability. i worked in some of the deepest hollows and desolate roads you can imagine. every now and then, i'd have to pull off in a nook , or cranny, to take a leak. i can't tell you how many deer bodies i saw, with the head removed, and just a dead carcass lying there. obviously someone just shooting a deer for a head mount, for the wall. probably not even venison eaters. this seemed especially bad , from hanging rock, throughout franklin furnace.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

Well I am glad this isn't satan! :lol: Good research!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

who you talking about? rural insurance agents? naw, they're bad but not that bad valleyfan07 ;-)

valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess not!

What about us semi-urban agents?

Return to “The Off season”