Arthritis causing bad pain today.

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I thought the pain was bad yesterday but today whenI got up it hurts to breath. I am going to work in a little bit and I know the day will be long.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

How you doing? mines is worse today! can't hardly move my arm to push the mouse around!

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:How you doing? mines is worse today! can't hardly move my arm to push the mouse around!
I had to take a total of 8 pills(three different kinds) to go to work today and 6 more(two different kinds) to go lift today. Right now I am pain free.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
orange-n-brown 365 wrote:How you doing? mines is worse today! can't hardly move my arm to push the mouse around!
I had to take a total of 8 pills(three different kinds) to go to work today and 6 more(two different kinds) to go lift today. Right now I am pain free.

I'm surprised you are still functioning :shock:
I'm on my way to the chiropractor to see if I can get some relief

- John Wooden

- unknown

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:
newarkcatholicfan wrote:

Because of the past I have a very high tolerance level when it comes to medicine plus the pills, he gave me are no stronger than a sweet tart. The other two types are the over the counter meds so again not strong at all.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
newarkcatholicfan wrote:

Because of the past I have a very high tolerance level when it comes to medicine plus the pills, he gave me are no stronger than a sweet tart. The other two types are the over the counter meds so again not strong at all.

so far everything has been like candy here also! the chiropractor worked on my neck but not much relief go back friday again... he even shocked me it felt good for about 25 min. and then its all back! Good luck!

- John Wooden

- unknown

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
newarkcatholicfan wrote:

so far everything has been like candy here also! the chiropractor worked on my neck but not much relief go back friday again... he even shocked me it felt good for about 25 min. and then its all back! Good luck!
You too. I am going to make a call to the doc and let him know the stuff he gave me or wrote the order for me to take has not did anything at all and, at 41.00 a bottle this poor guy is not very happy. :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
newarkcatholicfan wrote:
newarkcatholicfan wrote:

You too. I am going to make a call to the doc and let him know the stuff he gave me or wrote the order for me to take has not did anything at all and, at 41.00 a bottle this poor guy is not very happy. :lol:

thanks ask for samples I always do when they are giving me new meds to try to make sure they are going to work first!

- John Wooden

- unknown

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Yesterday was a pain free day.

Return to “The Off season”