KENTUCKY HEAD HUNTERS

General Chat

Do u like the Kentucky Head Hunters

Total votes: 0

caglewis
SEOP

Re: KENTUCKY HEAD HUNTERS

Post by caglewis »

Given the death threats recently posted by kantuckyII regarding mattash's changes to this Board, I thought this Topic was going to be about something entirely different - i.e. going after "kantucky's" head since he's expressed similar intentions regarding mattash's head!

kantuckyII wrote
Me? I want to shoot him, 2 in the chest, 1 in the head and then..take him out in the Ohio River..place him in a wood box...fill it with hydraulic cement while we're out there and shove him off somewhere in the middle of the river

So "Kentucky Head Hunters" is a singing group rather than a group seeking to decapitate kantuckyII?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

caglewis wrote:Given the death threats recently posted by kantuckyII regarding mattash's changes to this Board, I thought this Topic was going to be about something entirely different - i.e. going after "kantucky's" head since he's expressed similar intentions regarding mattash's head!

kantuckyII wrote
Me? I want to shoot him, 2 in the chest, 1 in the head and then..take him out in the Ohio River..place him in a wood box...fill it with hydraulic cement while we're out there and shove him off somewhere in the middle of the river

So "Kentucky Head Hunters" is a singing group rather than a group seeking to decapitate kantuckyII?

oh Im sure there is another group, that is after Kantuckys head,,,just not this one.

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

BOO: He is doing great! Thanks for asking. :-D

Return to “The Off season”