The Trailer Park

General Chat
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
The Instructor wrote:I will help you with any little thing your heart desires, FIDO. ;-)

Hmmmmmmmmmm! :oops: :lol:

biggdogg told me Fido doesnt own any little things, not sure what he meant by that..... :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
The Instructor wrote:I will help you with any little thing your heart desires, FIDO. ;-)

Hmmmmmmmmmm! :oops: :lol:

biggdogg told me Fido doesnt own any little things, not sure what he meant by that..... :lol:

I bet he doesn't!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Sometimes the dogg will tell the truth! :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

How are you doing today, FIDO?

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

FIDO,
Where are you currently stationed at?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

USAF_Defender23 wrote:FIDO,
Where are you currently stationed at?

I think he told us Quatar and you dont want to go there......lots of sand and limited kool-aid and most of all, no Ironton or Ohio State football....... :lol:

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

I know that I'm NOT going to Qatar....but somewhere in the sandbox

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

67 in the park this morning and a cool-down coming today as a front moves thru the park. Thunderstorms later on today and a nice forecast after the rain passes with sunshine and temps in the 80s all week-end...

Tigers vs Marietta tomorrow nite and forecast is for a nice evening with no precip......but I am still taking my umbrella........ ;-)

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

foggy in the park this morning but it is gonna be a nice day with temps in the middles 70s.....

Tigers in Marietta tonite and should be a nice evening for football.....

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

USAF_Defender23 wrote:I know that I'm NOT going to Qatar....but somewhere in the sandbox

I hate to hear that.

When do you leave?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Mayor has been out of the park and since RiverRatRay is not posting anymore there has been no coverage.......sure would like to see the senior citizen of the park back on here and it would be nice to see the Spanky back on as well.......

maybe some day things will change for the better and these two old timers of the Preps will be back....... :!:

sunny in the park today and temps around the lower 80s with a cool evening in the forecast....

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:The Mayor has been out of the park and since RiverRatRay is not posting anymore there has been no coverage.......sure would like to see the senior citizen of the park back on here and it would be nice to see the Spanky back on as well.......

maybe some day things will change for the better and these two old timers of the Preps will be back....... :!:

sunny in the park today and temps around the lower 80s with a cool evening in the forecast....

What? Are you kidding about RRR and Spanky? :? :(

I am as serious as a heart attack........ :!: not very often I am serious but this is one time I am........

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:The Mayor has been out of the park and since RiverRatRay is not posting anymore there has been no coverage.......sure would like to see the senior citizen of the park back on here and it would be nice to see the Spanky back on as well.......

What? Are you kidding about RRR and Spanky? :? :(

I am as serious as a heart attack........ :!: not very often I am serious but this is one time I am........

I am certainly sorry to hear that! I hope they are still hanging with OBDTF crew when I roll into town. You can't miss a day on this site.

They are the founding fathers of the OBDTF so they will be coming to lunches as long as they sell depends to wear.......they will have the red carpet out for you when you come back to town......;-)

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Why isn't RRR posting anymore?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Instructor wrote:

Why isn't RRR posting anymore?

I have to check with him before I answer that.........right now Spanky and RRR are in deep depression....... :roll:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Does this mean he gave up his administrative duties too?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Instructor wrote:Does this mean he gave up his administrative duties too?

I dont know for sure but I think so..........he told me he wasnt getting rid of the spammers any more.....sounds to me like this is serious but if I tell you everything I know I would have to kill you..... :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Another hot week in store for us with temps in the 80s all week.......forecast for the game at Gallipolis Friday is a high of 89 and sunny.......hope that stays............

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
The Instructor wrote:Does this mean he gave up his administrative duties too?

I dont know for sure but I think so..........he told me he wasnt getting rid of the spammers any more.....sounds to me like this is serious but if I tell you everything I know I would have to kill you..... :lol:

I don't want you to have to kill me so I will get the information elsewhere. ;-)

I have a pretty good connection when it comes to that. :-D 8)

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:You can't hide secrets on here! :shock:

THe code talking doesn't work! :-D

I have connections myself and they work at about 40,000 feet! :lol:

I know you can break the code but the Instructor and I have to talk in code so biggdogg wont understand......but TigerBait tells me he is pretty slow anyway so probably wont make much difference.... :lol:

Return to “The Off season”