The Trailer Park

General Chat
The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

All of the members of the trailer park should have one of my wonderful Miniature Schnauzers.

They are great little guard dogs, they are loving, and they don't shedd!!

They will certainly let you know that someone is around your property.

The are awesome dogs!!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

my lab barks at those he knows and lays and wags his tail at the strangers :shock:
We've been having some sticky fingered people in our neighborhood...
mostly at night some areas in the daytime... as prices in our world go up the thieves will multiply

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

You need one of my Miniature Schnauzers too.

They make great watch dogs and are loyal companions!

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Who is on guard duty tonight while the trailer park residents are at the ballgame in Jackson?

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

have you all realized there has been 55222 views to the trailer park posts :shock:

- John Wooden

- unknown

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

55222 views...................Ironton folks just simply luv gossip....... :lol:

a cool 51 in the park this morning and a nice fall football Saturday in the forecast with temps in the lower 70s........

The Mayor will be working the beer booth at the Ocktoberfest in downtown Ironton this afternoon so stop in and listen to a little polka music.......

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:55222 views...................Ironton folks just simply luv gossip....... :lol:

a cool 51 in the park this morning and a nice fall football Saturday in the forecast with temps in the lower 70s........

The Mayor will be working the beer booth at the Ocktoberfest in downtown Ironton this afternoon so stop in and listen to a little polka music.......

I think I will start a poll, which would you rather do, watch a soccer game or listen to polka music. :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Chilly in the park this morning with a temp of 41 outside now......but lots of sunshine in the forecast for this week and temps going back up to the high 80s by the end of the week..........no precip in the forecast as of now.....

record low of 42 set in Huntington last nite.....

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:Chilly in the park this morning with a temp of 41 outside now......but lots of sunshine in the forecast for this week and temps going back up to the high 80s by the end of the week..........no precip in the forecast as of now.....

record low of 42 set in Huntington last nite.....

Frost in the coal fields!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

RiverRatRay wrote:

I think I will start a poll, which would you rather do, watch a soccer game or listen to polka music. :lol:[/quote]

I can tell you right now soccer would win......I found out yesterday there are not many folks in town who care for polka music.......they like the beer but not the music.......of course we had a big screen to watch the Buckeyes so we didnt pay much attention to the music either...... :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

frost in my park today

- John Wooden

- unknown

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

a cool 48 this morning but warming up to 80 this afternoon......summer temps return this week with highs in the upper 80s the next few days.....

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

I love this weather!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

cool 53 this morning but another nice day in the making with highs in the 80s and lots of sunshine............

saw lots of residents at the JV game last nite and I was fortunate enough to set with ol Spanky but RRR was absent......I know where he was but we wont discuss that on this forum, at least that is what Spanky told me... :lol: :lol:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:cool 53 this morning but another nice day in the making with highs in the 80s and lots of sunshine............

saw lots of residents at the JV game last nite and I was fortunate enough to set with ol Spanky but RRR was absent......I know where he was but we wont discuss that on this forum, at least that is what Spanky told me... :lol: :lol:

Spanky must have got bored at the football game as he came and sat with me down at Clouston Field. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

RiverRatRay wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:cool 53 this morning but another nice day in the making with highs in the 80s and lots of sunshine............

Spanky must have got bored at the football game as he came and sat with me down at Clouston Field. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not bored, just showing his true colors when it comes down to choosing between soccer and football....... :lol: :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Where is Clauston Field?

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

The Instructor wrote:Where is Clauston Field?

Lawrence Street.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Is it the St. Joe practice field or an area around Moulten's Field?

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Oak Hill71 is the newest member of SEOPS who wants to move to the trailer park.

It is becoming a legend!

Return to “The Off season”