INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

That is freaking horrible. They should have to give all you your property value when you bought your spot and let you stay

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

that's what I'm talking about. the dock with the American flag is my dock. the house with the red metal roof is the batcave ole buddy.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Just seen the pics Bait. What part of the lake is that, that has the most water. Looks like your part is way down. I feel for ya ole bud. That's ridiculous, and they need to make that right and do it quick. Taking their sweet ole time is not right at all for you and the people living there.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:58 pm that's what I'm talking about. the dock with the American flag is my dock. the house with the red metal roof is the batcave ole buddy.
I have seen your pics for a while on the facebook. pretty homestead

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

I just passed Bait on his dock talking to someone wearing a tie. He didn't have his hands around the guy's neck, so I assume it is someone who might be able to help get the lake to hold water

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I was interviewed by several news stations after the meeting about Lake White. And then they followed me to my house and did a lengthy interview on my boat dock. It will be on a couple news stations tonight at 10pm and 11pm. Channel 8 FOX News will have it on at 10 pm and then their sister station ABC 6 News at 11pm. Then the Columbus NBC News Station said the interview will be on Channel 4 at 11pm. I also was interviewed by another news channel off camera, possibly CBS 10TV news out of Columbus. i hope you feel i represented our area and community with respect.Sincerely, Tom Osborne.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:54 pm Just seen the pics Bait. What part of the lake is that, that has the most water. Looks like your part is way down. I feel for ya ole bud. That's ridiculous, and they need to make that right and do it quick. Taking their sweet ole time is not right at all for you and the people living there.
104 has the deeper water trench.. it is where the dam is located at the back of the lake, your deep end of the lake is always where your dam is.i live on the front side, the shallower end, or the beginning of the lake. I'm actually like the second house at the front of the lake.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Be waiting to see that interview friend

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:19 pm I was interviewed by several news stations after the meeting about Lake White. And then they followed me to my house and did a lengthy interview on my boat dock. It will be on a couple news stations tonight at 10pm and 11pm. Channel 8 FOX News will have it on at 10 pm and then their sister station ABC 6 News at 11pm. Then the Columbus NBC News Station said the interview will be on Channel 4 at 11pm. I also was interviewed by another news channel off camera, possibly CBS 10TV news out of Columbus. i hope you feel i represented our area and community with respect.Sincerely, Tom Osborne.
I seen it Bait just minutes ago. FOX 8. Seen ya on your dock. Good job Bait, telling them it looks like a graveyard, and a hack job where you was concerned. How did the meeting go, seen ya speaking in there but couldn't hear what ya said, they showed it too fast. Proud of ya ole bud. Maybe they will get serious about it now with you and all those home owners pissed off in the area. Definitely hurting the home values and money flow with the Lake not functional. Hope they get it fixed for ya, I feel for all you guys around there.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Tom Osborne the 2 interviews with camera's were quite lengthy, and the 6 news on your side actually followed me to my house and done a very long interview standing right on my dock. and those were my pictures they showed. kinda hoped the interview would have went a lil more in depth on tv. but it is a major news network in one of the biggest cities in the country. and they spoke with many people.

· Reply · 10 mins
Manage

Tom Osborne

Tom Osborne it weas a blessed opportunity. i actually think they are putting together something much bigger about this. they stayed filmed from my dock like an hour after they interviewed me.

· Reply · 9 mins

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:44 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:19 pm I was interviewed by several news stations after the meeting about Lake White. And then they followed me to my house and did a lengthy interview on my boat dock. It will be on a couple news stations tonight at 10pm and 11pm. Channel 8 FOX News will have it on at 10 pm and then their sister station ABC 6 News at 11pm. Then the Columbus NBC News Station said the interview will be on Channel 4 at 11pm. I also was interviewed by another news channel off camera, possibly CBS 10TV news out of Columbus. i hope you feel i represented our area and community with respect.Sincerely, Tom Osborne.
I seen it Bait just minutes ago. FOX 8. Seen ya on your dock. Good job Bait, telling them it looks like a graveyard, and a hack job where you was concerned. How did the meeting go, seen ya speaking in there but couldn't hear what ya said, they showed it too fast. Proud of ya ole bud. Maybe they will get serious about it now with you and all those home owners pissed off in the area. Definitely hurting the home values and money flow with the Lake not functional. Hope they get it fixed for ya, I feel for all you guys around there.

thank you trench. the 6 news on your side approached me after the meeting for an interview. they did a lengthy interview on camera. then interviewed judge paul price and asked me to wait for them a few moments. then a guy stopped me in the hall and interviewed me with a tablet recording an interview. then channel 4 asked to interview me, with a camera. and they did a lengthy interview. then the guys from channel 6 came back, and asked me if I lived on the lake. I told them yes. and they asked if they could come to my house. so they followed me home. the interview was done on my dock.the pictures they showed initially were mine I sent to them. we were on air like maybe 30 minutes discussing the lake. and after they were done with me. they stayed on my dock and filmed for probably an hour after I went in. sorry the interview was short. but they are putting together something much more lengthy for a later date. it was a blessing to get the opportunity to discuss it with the media. before I left the baitcave I prayed and asked the lord for an opportunity to speak with someone alone. and after the meeting I was leaving, and 3 news channels stopped me to talk to me, ain't god grand.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Look for calls from hollyhood my friend. No in all reality glad this is getting the attention it deserves

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Thats a mighty fine deck you have there. Most men be jealous over that!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

just trying lighten situation

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

for like 6 years legend, I just hadda lil white dock.it was kinda pitiful actually. so I wanted to get a bigger dock and worked on it like 18 months.me and some neighbors been workin on it. now I hain't hearin any jokes about my lil white dock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. and I'm proud to say my I'm proud of my much bigger improved dock.

so thanks for noticing. we get this fixed you are welcome anytime here. you know that.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:59 am

thank you trench. the 6 news on your side approached me after the meeting for an interview. they did a lengthy interview on camera. then interviewed judge paul price and asked me to wait for them a few moments. then a guy stopped me in the hall and interviewed me with a tablet recording an interview. then channel 4 asked to interview me, with a camera. and they did a lengthy interview. then the guys from channel 6 came back, and asked me if I lived on the lake. I told them yes. and they asked if they could come to my house. so they followed me home. the interview was done on my dock.the pictures they showed initially were mine I sent to them. we were on air like maybe 30 minutes discussing the lake. and after they were done with me. they stayed on my dock and filmed for probably an hour after I went in. sorry the interview was short. but they are putting together something much more lengthy for a later date. it was a blessing to get the opportunity to discuss it with the media. before I left the baitcave I prayed and asked the lord for an opportunity to speak with someone alone. and after the meeting I was leaving, and 3 news channels stopped me to talk to me, ain't god grand.
Amen brother. The Good Lord works in mysterious ways. He always sends help and guidance when we need it, in all different ways at any given time. He's got our backs and sometimes we don't even notice it. Glad the pressure is on them, to get the problem fixed for you guys down there. I think it's ridiculous, they are wasting time and beating around the bush about it, imo.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:35 pm for like 6 years legend, I just hadda lil white dock.it was kinda pitiful actually. so I wanted to get a bigger dock and worked on it like 18 months.me and some neighbors been workin on it. now I hain't hearin any jokes about my lil white dock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. and I'm proud to say my I'm proud of my much bigger improved dock.

so thanks for noticing. we get this fixed you are welcome anytime here. you know that.
I would love come catch some fishies with ya

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:35 pm for like 6 years legend, I just hadda lil white dock.it was kinda pitiful actually. so I wanted to get a bigger dock and worked on it like 18 months.me and some neighbors been workin on it. now I hain't hearin any jokes about my lil white dock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. and I'm proud to say my I'm proud of my much bigger improved dock.

Glad to hear no more jokes. cannot have a small dock and expect much attention

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:34 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:59 am

Amen brother. The Good Lord works in mysterious ways. He always sends help and guidance when we need it, in all different ways at any given time. He's got our backs and sometimes we don't even notice it. Glad the pressure is on them, to get the problem fixed for you guys down there. I think it's ridiculous, they are wasting time and beating around the bush about it, imo.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT BROTHER.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:22 pm

I would love come catch some fishies with ya

I ALSO KNOW SOME REAL SPECIAL FARM PONDS OLE BUDDY. GOT PERMISSION TO FISH SOME NICE ONES WITHOUT KEEPING THEM. BUT IF YOU WANNA FRY UP A MESS OF WHISKER FISH, WE COULD MEET AT ROCKY FORK ER PAINT CREEK IN THE SPRING. DONE GOT MY ''OLE STUMPJUMPER'' HUNG UP IN THE BACK OF MY BUILDING. BUT IT'S BE LONESOME AND READY TO GET OUT IN THE SPRING.

Return to “The Off season”