INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

me n mrs. bait are taking a gator ride after church and I'm going to take a bunch. i'll post them later today guys.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

there is a meeting Tuesday the 26th about lake white from 4-6pm. at the pike county government building. they say there will be reps from odnr and other agencies there and a question/answer session. I assume this is the government building by krogers but i'll have to find out. so if you are interested in coming, that's when it is. I'm going.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

You can handle it for us all bait!!!! Get em

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I promise i'll take some pictures of it after I cut grass today and put them on my facebook page. tom Osborne 56 waverly, ohio. I have been very busy trying to get outdoor projects wound down before winter. and the mrs. has been down healthwise and having a battery of tests done trying to pinpoint a diagnosis. but right now they think an autoimmune disorder, quite possibly lupus. so please keep mrs. bait in your prayers. god bless you, and thank you in advance, oz.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Family comes first brother!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MRS. BAIT IS HAVING A TIME OF IT MAN, AND STILL WORKING 5 DAYS A WEEK. ANd I been tryin to be suzy homemaker. you'all should see my French maid dress. and trying to keep up with everything outside. it'll wear an ole broke down fat man out. I walk around like tom orr on mountain men myself, lol

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

I know brother. My wife is down in the back until we get it fixed, 2 kids and a blind dad thats on dialisis so im always on the run

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:16 am I promise i'll take some pictures of it after I cut grass today and put them on my facebook page. tom Osborne 56 waverly, ohio. I have been very busy trying to get outdoor projects wound down before winter. and the mrs. has been down healthwise and having a battery of tests done trying to pinpoint a diagnosis. but right now they think an autoimmune disorder, quite possibly lupus. so please keep mrs. bait in your prayers. god bless you, and thank you in advance, oz.
Sorry to hear that ole bud. Prayers for her.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thanks trench. my dagnabb starter went out on my gator. that's a nearly 450 dollar part. if the mrs. is feeling any better sunday i'll have to take my lil trusty ford contour out n take some pictures sunday afternoon. I wanna get em out there fer the big meeting Tuesday.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:04 am you'all should see my French maid dress.
I am having a hard time trying to imagine what that would look like :lol: :o Hope all goes well for your wife! Hey bait did you see where Ironton is playing Logan in the game of the week :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw that.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:44 am thanks trench. my dagnabb starter went out on my gator. that's a nearly 450 dollar part. if the mrs. is feeling any better sunday i'll have to take my lil trusty ford contour out n take some pictures sunday afternoon. I wanna get em out there fer the big meeting Tuesday.
Dang Bait, $450. :shock:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yea I thought that too trench! Bait have you tried looking for your part on ebay? Them John Deere dealers always rob you if that's who you're dealing with. My Brother has a deere lawn tractor and has been to them a few times for repairs and the prices they charge are ridiculous!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

that logan vs iroton game outta be a blowout i'll take logan by 28

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I caint imagine Logan blowing anybody out right now. This will probably be a classic between two shell of their old selves teams. :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:01 pm Yea I thought that too trench! Bait have you tried looking for your part on ebay? Them John Deere dealers always rob you if that's who you're dealing with. My Brother has a deere lawn tractor and has been to them a few times for repairs and the prices they charge are ridiculous!
it's on it's way to Hillsboro as we speak. they have re --pops for 311.00 that's the route I'm going. there are also other things needing done.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the lake meeting is tonight from 4pm to 6pm if anyone is interested. at the pike county government buiding right next to krogers. ole bait is gonna do the dishes and feed my dog and then go picture takin. I want this on my facebook page before the meeting. so look this afternoon. tom Osborne, 56 waverly, ohio. big ole redheaded fart.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Good luck today bait

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THE PICTURES ARE SHARED ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE NOW THERE'S 89 OF THEM,IT'S TOM OSBORNE 56 YEARS OLD WAVERLY, OHIO ON FACEBOOK.AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM EVERYWHERE. AND THEY ARE ALSO ON MY GROUP PAGE TOM''OZZIE''OSBORNE ON FACEBOOK. I'M THE BIG UGLY REDHEAD WITH THE BEARD.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

8-) 8-)

Return to “The Off season”