CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW SHERIFF , JEFF LAW-LESS

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW SHERIFF , JEFF LAW-LESS

Post by kantuckyII »

Sheriff Jeff Lawless always dreamed of a career in law enforcement. Here's a photo of him when he was just a wee little tot

Here's his new ride

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

The last OBDTF luncheon I was at I had to give half of them shock treatments with my Taser just to get their blood pumping.

I guess I could make them special deputies but instead of night sticks I will issue them walking sticks :122246 :122245 :122245

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hey now you're getting there. don't make turke mad. :-D

butcherman108
SEO

Post by butcherman108 »

kantuckyII wrote:Great photo henrysteel. I remember when this photo hit the paper of Jeff doing this and how he was almost arrested himself for stealing all those little flags off of every one's cars! It was a miracle that everyone finally agreed to not prosecute

I thought he got them at Woodland Cemetery. :122246

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Tiger Man wrote:The last OBDTF luncheon I was at I had to give half of them shock treatments with my Taser just to get their blood pumping.

I guess I could make them special deputies but instead of night sticks I will issue them walking sticks :122246 :122245 :122245

I knew you were the right man for the job, when you asked me how many trigger locks I needed. :aaaaa12

RiverRatZap
SEOPS

Post by RiverRatZap »

Good luck Sheriff Lawless!

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

henrysteele wrote:kantucky:

I wish I could have gotten a photo of that sign Jeff had up in his cruiser the other day.

While I know he is operating under a tight county budget, taping up a hand-written sign on plain paper to your cruiser's window with the words "Jeff Lawless"....well that is really watching those tax dollars! :lol: :lol:

RRR:

Rumor has it that Jeff is going to make a special deputy corp out of the OBDTF membership. I can't wait to see that group "taking a bite" out of crime. :roll:

The OBDTF membership's greatest talent is "taking bites" - after bites after bites - of FOOD! - Not so good at running/chasing [or even walking] after anyone [criminal or not] at all!
What a GOOD thing for our County it is that JEFF LAWLESS was the one ELECTED as our SHERIFF! GREAT CHOICE and best of luck to him in his new job.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

butcherman108 wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Great photo henrysteel. I remember when this photo hit the paper of Jeff doing this and how he was almost arrested himself for stealing all those little flags off of every one's cars! It was a miracle that everyone finally agreed to not prosecute

I thought he got them at Woodland Cemetery. :122246

Heaven's to Betsy! he's worse than I ever thought! the corruption runs wide n' deep!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The new Sheriff has many jobs, as I was driving the Highland van thru South Point today I spotted the Sheriff's car with its lights flashing and lo and behold Jeff stopped to pick up trash off the highway berm. Now you dont get much better than that I dont care who you are.........

didnt have my Brownie with me or I would have got a nice shot of his back-side bent over picking up the road litter... :mrgreen:

Nice Job Jeff........

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

I believe Sheriff Lawless will be the second best incoming sheriff. Second of course to my dad in Athens! Haha but seriously, this state needs good leaders. From what I've heard about Mr. Lawless, he will be an excellent sheriff.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:The new Sheriff has many jobs, as I was driving the Highland van thru South Point today I spotted the Sheriff's car with its lights flashing and lo and behold Jeff stopped to pick up trash off the highway berm. Now you dont get much better than that I dont care who you are.........

didnt have my Brownie with me or I would have got a nice shot of his back-side bent over picking up the road litter... :mrgreen:

Nice Job Jeff........

bet he did not know you tossed it out the van window on your first pass through?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO wrote:Trash comes in many shapes, sizes, and even limbs. :12224

All I know is, everytime I go to Jackson County I'm harrassed by the local law enforcement.

Everytime I go to Lawrence County I'm greeted quite differently.

could be the company you run with, that sometimes has an affect on the way you are treated by the fuzz :122246

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

TTT, I was afraid that peice of metal would damage a car so I got it out of the way. I have known of OBDTF that use that highway from time to time and I not sure they can keep their car between the lines :122246 :122245

Whodey21: I think I was in a class with your dad a few weeks ago ;-)

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Congrats on the new job and whodey's dad is gonna do some big things in our county! Hope you two learned the same things in class :122249 ! Good luck!!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

hammerdown wrote:
tiger man your my kinda sheriff and i am really impressed with your sense of humor.if you ever get tired being the sheriff over there you are more than welcome to come over here. ;-)

hammer, if you need a sheriff Jeff will be glad to send his chief deputy over to help out...........one of Lawrence County's finest in the area of law enforcement..................

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

:aaaaa8

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

hammerdown was the high sheriff at one time over there, but they couldnt figure out,why he never wrote any speeding tickets to help pay the police pay roll.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

:lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

then they made him take partners to show him what he was doing wrong.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

Return to “The Off season”