The new drug of choice

General Chat
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

The new drug of choice

Post by mstangmom »

My sister is a cop, and one of the Biggest problems they are having right now Is kids getting HIGH. AND NOT WITH mary J. seems they have found the benifit of another plant that is TOTALLY legal and can be purchased at Wal-mart or home depot. It does not show up on any drug test that is given.
Salvia
the effects of smoking this is like LSD. for the smoker it seems like hours but only lasts for like 15 minutes. after smoking it they will halucinate. One kid shot his best friend in c-bus because the kids had monkeys coming out of his chest.

It might sound far-fetched, but I experienced immortality. I felt what it's like to leave my body, and then re-enter it like it was a robot. My body didn't feel like "me" - it felt like a bio-organic machine I could control and move around... make speak and sing if I wanted to, as well

Regardless, I had arrived at my destination, which was a sort of metaphorical closet, filled with stuffed animals and blankets that were somewhat damp and moldy, but nonetheless comforting. I rolled around in these warm soft things for a few subjective hours, and then became aware that the closet door was open, just a crack, and an intense yellow light emanated from the other side. Thus began the hazier part of the experience. Several things were happening at the same time, but the sense I had was that I, or that part of me that exists outside the structure of my brain, was being injected into other people's brains. There was a rolodex of brains available, people of vastly different realities, and as the rolodex flipped, I jumped into and out of their neuronal structures. Each was very different, some were alltogether foreign. There is only one that really persisted in my memory, and that was the brain of a housewife who had a shitload of cleaning to do; I was intensely relieved to jump out of that brain.

You can read more about it here:

http://salviadragon.com/salviaeffects.htm

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Re: The new drug of choice

Post by mstangmom »

Salvia Dragon Review:

"I had never experienced anything like it before. I didn't even notice the transition.... I was in my old neighborhood from when I was a child! With a little jump, I flew up over the roof of my old house and down into the backyard..."
- Richard D.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

I remember about a year ago hearing that kids were doing this and I thought lawmakers were looking into banning it! I think at that time also there were kids doing it and dying.. its so sad what they will try thinking they will be cool and feel better if only they'd listen

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

More and more Kids are using this plant now. my sister was telling a few stories:

1. My son/daughter has really turned their life around and stopped taking drugs. He/She even took up hoticulture. theya re planting these pretty purple flowers all around the house/neighborhod. my sister then show them a picture of the plant, tells the parent what it is and what it does. and then sees the disappointment in the parents eyes.

2. little old ladies are calling the cops because someone stole flowers from their flower beds. (one of the top crimes in Fayette county right now)

ONB I looked up the lawmaking on it. IN OHIO they only thing they are trying to pass is outlawing the extract. Not the plant and/or leaves that can be smoked. and it is legal to sell as long as it is sold as an Incense.

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

it drugs like oxy, coke, heroin, x and meth to worry about, cops shouldn't focus on a plant. How deadly is it compared to the others

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

In fayette county alone they have has three deaths from it just this summer.
one kid stabbed himself, his friend that was with him said he was trying to kill spiders all over his body.

One kid was driving after smoking it and cause a 3 car accident (around graduation time) killing himself and 2 others and a couple were life flighted because of the injuries.

And one kid hung himself, according to his friend God told him to do it.

Only thing safe about it is that they always do it with someone else around, as instructed on the websites. and even then there is no assurance that harm won't come.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

also whodeyAtown21 with those other drugs they NEED money and/or a script to get them. this plant is on sale at Wal-mart right now for $2.00. and it only takes one leaf to get the High/hallucination and there are plenty of leaves on this plant. you don't wait til it's dried up and roll it. you smoke, chew, or make tea while it is green. it is the extract in the green leaf that provides the LSD affect.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

wow I am so glad I didn't plant any of these this year.. I usually get at least one or two for flower pots! Unreal! SAD!
25 july 2008 California bans sale of Salvia to minors

No longer will children be permitted to buy a hallucinogenic drug that has been readily available in California. Legislation to ban the sale of Salvia divinorum to minors was signed Tuesday by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Violators can be charged with a misdemeanor when the new law takes effect Jan. 1. Assemblyman Anthony Adams, R-Hesperia, predicted that his Assembly Bill 259 will save lives and "prevent irreparable havoc on families and society." "Whenever we can keep a dangerous hallucinogenic drug out of the hands of our children, we're doing something right," he said in a written statement.
http://www.salvia.net/

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:wow I am so glad I didn't plant any of these this year.. I usually get at least one or two for flower pots! Unreal! SAD!
25 july 2008 California bans sale of Salvia to minors

No longer will children be permitted to buy a hallucinogenic drug that has been readily available in California. Legislation to ban the sale of Salvia divinorum to minors was signed Tuesday by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Violators can be charged with a misdemeanor when the new law takes effect Jan. 1. Assemblyman Anthony Adams, R-Hesperia, predicted that his Assembly Bill 259 will save lives and "prevent irreparable havoc on families and society." "Whenever we can keep a dangerous hallucinogenic drug out of the hands of our children, we're doing something right," he said in a written statement.
http://www.salvia.net/

that means that now, instead of paying 2 bucks at wal mart, the drug dealers will grow and sell, for 49.95, and make a fortune.

untill they are caught of course 8)

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

Now this is down right scary. :aaaaa16 I wonder who the dumb butt was that decided to smoke, chew or what ever this plant???

BuckeyeBoy21
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyeBoy21 »

As far as I know, it isn't illegal to possess either. I might be wrong on that one so don't hold me to it. I do know some of my classmates who used it and recounted some of their stories to me and others before. Sounded terrible to me. I don't really know what people see in such things.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

[quote="Philly"]Now this is down right scary. :aaaaa16 I wonder who the dumb butt was that decided to smoke, chew or what ever this plant???[/quote]

when these addicts get hooked and have to have it, and dont have the money, they would smoke a dog turd, just to see if it would get them high.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I'm sick of hearing about how "bad" this is.

People have always and will always find new ways to get high. Big deal. The government is throwing our money away by punishing people who use drugs, especially weed. Hey, this drug impares people to drive vehicles and may cause them to do harm to themselves and others - alcohol does the same thing.
I saw an interesting stat in the USA Today a while back:

about 48% of Americans admit to trying weed - the highest percentage in the world... and it's illegal.

Only about 20% of those in the Netherlands, where it's no big deal, admit to it.

In the words of one man: "What exactly is our government trying to protect us from?"

Lets quit wasting our money on Big Brother's "protection" and lets start talking about personal responsibility.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Philly wrote:Now this is down right scary. :aaaaa16 I wonder who the dumb butt was that decided to smoke, chew or what ever this plant???

The Indians. this is what the shamans gave before they sent young men out on vision quests.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

DANG SCARY STUFF RIGHT HERE IN THIS TOPIC. YOUR CHILD COULD BE DEAD FOR YOU KNOW IT.

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

some have no clue when they talk about the countries who have it legal

Return to “The Off season”