mvlnewlex
All Conference

Re: Gold Medal Breakfast

Post by mvlnewlex »

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

Watching that youngman swim is totaly awsome!! They way he shapes his arms and hands when he swims lets him swim so much faster then the others. What he does is crazy, and so much fun to watch!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

sleeper wrote:People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace.
They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them.

The irony is that the only place they ever needed to search was within themselves.

You mean like a full body cavity search? Squat and cough? Boom..there's your happiness

Sorry..just couldn't help myself ;-)

borkowski
Waterboy

Post by borkowski »

Phelps just won his 5th.. 6th.. 7th gold. Uhmm what else is new? lols :D Go Phelps! Greatest Olympian Of All Time. :aaaaa41

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

just call him goldie

sportsfanatic85
Varsity

Post by sportsfanatic85 »

That is alot of food!!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Anyone else see the report about Michael Phelps' eating habits.

He consumes 10,000+ calories per day when he is training, and has a breakfast that consists of...

...3 Sandwiches of fried eggs, lettuce, tomato, cheese, fried onions, and mayo. One omelete, a bowl of grits, 3 slices of french toast with powdered sugar, and wash that down with 3 chocolate chip pancakes.

I want 1/10 of his metabolic rate.
I just gained five pounds reading everything he eats.

sleeper
Waterboy

Post by sleeper »

kantuckyII wrote:
sleeper wrote:People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace.
They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them.

The irony is that the only place they ever needed to search was within themselves.

You mean like a full body cavity search? Squat and cough? Boom..there's your happiness

Sorry..just couldn't help myself ;-)

I was thinking more like the vomit being spewed on the politics forum by the radicals on the far lft and right.

Then again, both examples are runny and stink to high heaven.

Sorry....just couldn't help myself. ;-)

Return to “The Off season”