Driving & Text

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Driving & Text

Post by noreply66 »

An estimated 20 percent of drivers send or receive text messages while driving, an insurance industry study found, though among 18 to 24-year olds,that figure soars to 66 percent. At least 16 states are considering legislation to ban the practice.

U.S. Bews & World Report

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: Driving & Text

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

I can't hardly drive and talk on the phone let alone text :122246

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

As wrong as I know it is I have done it..... :122247

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Lancer_Fan wrote:As wrong as I know it is I have done it..... :122247

shame on you :122246 :lol: heck I wouldn't even know how :122246 The nurse has it on her phone and uses it well every month like over 2000 :shock: plus talks about 2000 minutes thank god for mobile to mobile and nights and week-ends :122245
oh she does pay her share :aaaaa119 :aaaaa5

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

I admit it, I don't know how to text and have never tried it. My youngest still loads all my numbers in my phone. I know how to call, answer, and check my voicemail, but who knows what my voicemail message says because my kids did it too.
I have a friend that always texts me the O -H of Ohio during Buckeye games just because she knows I don't know how to answer her back and I have to call her. Sad, but true confession. :aaaaa1

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

ballparent wrote:I admit it, I don't know how to text and have never tried it. My youngest still loads all my numbers in my phone. I know how to call, answer, and check my voicemail, but who knows what my voicemail message says because my kids did it too.
I have a friend that always texts me the O -H of Ohio during Buckeye games just because she knows I don't know how to answer her back and I have to call her. Sad, but true confession. :aaaaa1

thank god I am not alone :aaaaa108

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:
ballparent wrote:I admit it, I don't know how to text and have never tried it. My youngest still loads all my numbers in my phone. I know how to call, answer, and check my voicemail, but who knows what my voicemail message says because my kids did it too.

thank god I am not alone :aaaaa108

It's OK, that's why we had children. :aaaaa44

PointerFan02
Freshman Team

Post by PointerFan02 »

I'm 23, and I think I've onlt texted twice while driving! I could barely do it. Although, I rarely text anyway, so I guess that makes a difference.

brutally honest
Varsity

Post by brutally honest »

I never drive and text. I've had many friends from college get in wrecks from it.

Return to “The Off season”